The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 124 of 134
Previous 1 ... 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
27 Jan 2014, 17:21
PennyForthem wrote: Thanks @auriga the nearest John Lewis to me is Liverpool.

@Candicemarie fancy meeting me and giving me some moral support?

@PennyForthem, if you have a JL card you can have a free drink and a cake! Signed up for mine yesterday on son's recommendation! :like:
27 Jan 2014, 17:27
'prick with a fork', how appropriate :lol: :lol: :lol: ..

Hilarious @wildmissus
27 Jan 2014, 17:33
callyanna wrote:
PennyForthem wrote: Thanks @auriga the nearest John Lewis to me is Liverpool.

@Candicemarie fancy meeting me and giving me some moral support?

@PennyForthem, if you have a JL card you can have a free drink and a cake! Signed up for mine yesterday on son's recommendation! :like:

Ooh yes @callyannasomeones just told me too! Free coffee and cake once a month! :razz:
Whats not to like! Will apply immediately!
And isnt it nice..with 5:2 we can think ..".ohhhhhh yes i can have that! "
Instead of old way of thinking, "i am on a diet! I am not allowed cake ( so i want to stamp my foot andi want the cake all the more!)" xx
27 Jan 2014, 17:51
Now the proud owner of a JL card winging its way to me
Looking forward to coffee and cake :razz:
Its better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick..not a bad offer at all..a coffee n cake at JL can setyou back the best part of a fiver!
27 Jan 2014, 18:00
Will Waitrose do? I have one of theirs! Callyanna, you should join us.....
27 Jan 2014, 18:04
PennyForthem wrote: Will Waitrose do? I have one of theirs! Callyanna, you should join us.....

got one of their cards too :grin: never one to turn down a freebie!
pm me Penny if you do decide to come into Liverpool, would be great to meet up again! x
27 Jan 2014, 18:08
Yep ive got a waitrose card but no waitrose nearby
Went to the one in formby and got free cuppa..think their offer is free cuppa and - newspaper?
Yeh pm me too you girls if / when youre going JL x
27 Jan 2014, 18:57
Just seen paul n ringo on the news..at the grammys..brought tears to my eyes
RIP John and George xx :heart: :heart:
27 Jan 2014, 19:01
yes, should be the grannies, shouldn't it?
27 Jan 2014, 19:05
Auriga wrote: @PennyForthem why not try a visit to a 'John Lewis' make-up counter...I believe they give you a free make-up makeover there....and you could go wild at the hairdressers! Take a pal and have a great day out. :victory:

P.S. I haven't got shares in John Lewis just read an article about the above in The Telegraph at the weekend! :bugeyes:

They also have a Personal Shopper service, and you're under no obligation to buy - would be at worst, an amusing way to spend an hour or so (especially with 'Les Girls' in attendence :lol: ) or at best, you could actually come across a few things you really like!

http://www.johnlewis.com/our-services/f ... ce-service
27 Jan 2014, 19:15
Thanks @silverdarling but I don't think I'm quite in the league of personal shoppers, free or not! I did make use of one when we went on our cruise in 2001, but you don't really need a personal shopper for a caravan holiday!
27 Jan 2014, 21:14
@PennyForthem
@callyanna
@CandiceMarie
Can I gate crash the party.i'd love to meet up again-also the excuse for a trip to Liverpool1!
27 Jan 2014, 21:18
Of course Merlin No need to ask xx
27 Jan 2014, 21:20
oh yes @Merlin, please do! We only had time to scratch the surface re getting to know each other properly last time. :grin: Would love us to meet up again x We'll have to pester Penny now to get her appointment booked! :wink:
27 Jan 2014, 21:29
Oi you lot, I don't want an audience.....no, seriously, the more the merrier. Would love to meet again.
Shall we organise by PM?
Previous 1 ... 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 124 of 134