The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 23 of 134
Previous 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
25 Dec 2013, 01:33
Today I have had sausage rolls, fish & chips, red wine, gin and quality street. Wey hey!! Night all x
25 Dec 2013, 06:47
Morning all. Making Christmas morning muffins........ Happy Christmas!
25 Dec 2013, 07:27
Already up Karen ? Woaw.... :shock:

Morning and Merry Christmas :grin:

Is it still snowing over there ? I seem to remember it was snowing yesterday..... :confused:
25 Dec 2013, 08:07
rawkaren wrote: Morning all. Making Christmas morning muffins........ Happy Christmas!

Morning all - and merry christmas!

Saw the pic of these earlier Karen - look fab, ping a couple over the North Pennines to West Yorkshire pleeeease! :victory: :heart:
25 Dec 2013, 08:34
Watching "The Snowman" and will watch "The Snowman and the Snow Dog" after. Gosh this is beautiful and poetic and my heart of stone warm up a little watching this :heart:
25 Dec 2013, 09:55
Morning all! A very lazy morning here in our little corner of Wales. contemplating our walk with the girls before I start lunch. Just the two of us, so we can do what we like today!
Hope you're all enjoying/have enjoyed/will enjoy the day x
25 Dec 2013, 11:11
Gorgeous sunny (chilly) morning and I have a new red coat for Christmas so must away out to break it in. Already eaten Gouda and brandy snap!
25 Dec 2013, 11:45
Just been out for a long walk just the two of us. Beautiful here in Northumberland today. Sunny, no wind, crisp and frosty.......

Time to open the champagne now :victory:
25 Dec 2013, 11:58
Just had bacon butties, Christmas dinner will be about 4:30pm. Will sit down with a note pad and write down what needs to be done and when. No panic as we are having melon and parma ham for starters, full turkey dinner (turkey crown), then lemon roulade with cream.

The weather up here is still windy, cold and damp - no snow. TV is on - Chicken Run again. OH has his remote control dalek to play with and the girls are messing about with their stuff. The booze is n the garage chilling but it's a bit early for me yet, mid afternoon perhaps.

Enjoy the day everyone.
25 Dec 2013, 12:03
Hubs is gainfully employed making fat balls with the drained fat from the goose. At least he's not under my feet!
:lol:
25 Dec 2013, 12:12
Breaking away from tradition. Chorizo with brussels instead of lardons. Must be missing Spain this Christmas. Hope its ok :bugeyes:
25 Dec 2013, 12:55
Happy Christmas everyone. I was good this morning and didn't have any TOAST with my scrambled egg and smoked salmon. I didn't feel the need now I know what I know and I feel very virtuous. I was given a beautiful top that matches the skinnies I got into last week. This time last year I could have got into neither. Have a lovely day everyone and to those friends whom Santa visited first, hope you had a lovely day x
25 Dec 2013, 14:53
Relaxing on the sofa.... hubs seeing to the pud (with salted caramel ice cream, made on Monday; very indulgent!) and liqueur coffee.
He's hanging out his fat balls first though!!
:lol: :grin: :lol: :shock:
25 Dec 2013, 15:03
PennyForthem wrote: Relaxing on the sofa.... hubs seeing to the pud (with salted caramel ice cream, made on Monday; very indulgent!) and liqueur coffee.
He's hanging out his fat balls first though!!
:lol: :grin: :lol: :shock:

Hope the fat balls are appreciated :shock: :lol: :wink: :grin:

And salted caramel - you might be getting an unexpected drop-in visitor very soooon! :razz:
25 Dec 2013, 16:07
Had lunch at 2 then fell asleep on the sofa! Woke up to find hubs had done all the dishes, best pressie ever (but will probably spend rest of week looking through kitchen cupboards relocating everything he's put away in the wrong place!)
Previous 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 23 of 134