The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 24 of 134
Previous 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
25 Dec 2013, 16:09
I just popped in, and nearly spat out my mouthful of wine reading about Mr Fothem's activities :smile:
25 Dec 2013, 16:16
PennyForthem wrote: Relaxing on the sofa.... hubs seeing to the pud (with salted caramel ice cream, made on Monday; very indulgent!) and liqueur coffee.
He's hanging out his fat balls first though!!
:lol: :grin: :lol: :shock:

What Mr PFT does in the privacy of your home is his business but hanging them out is a bit much! :shock: :shock: :razz:
25 Dec 2013, 16:47
Home at last.... The Christmas curse is still alive and kicking, I'll have to move as less as possible for the next few days and all that because of all the weight I lost....

I was going downstairs with a beautiful black pair of trousers 3 sizes too big and some high heels (I had a top of course but not important to the story) when one of the heels was trapped in on of the leg of the trousers and bam I fall, well not really but one of my foot was completely bent.

So the top of my foot is a bit swollen and blue but nothing is broken, just a bit painful. I'll have to stay home and, possibly in bed for a few days. For now I have painkillers and something to put on it and tomorrow I'll have some arnica to help

How was your day ? :lol:
25 Dec 2013, 16:51
What rotten luck @manderley. Stay tucked up on the sofa with some arnica and your man! xx
25 Dec 2013, 16:57
:heart: Oh that sounds painful@Manderley you just take care of yourself and maybe your own company for a couple of days will help, hope you enjoyed your day :heart:

We had a good meal and are now relaxing before I put on an evening buffet but I think I've had enough for one day so will maybe nibble on a few salad leaves and make it look as if I've got a good plate full. Time for coffee now :heart: :heart: Sue
25 Dec 2013, 18:35
Take care@Manderley - rest up and take your chance to stay home, curl up in bed with a good book, the cat and painkillers!
25 Dec 2013, 18:45
Manderley wrote: Home at last.... The Christmas curse is still alive and kicking, I'll have to move as less as possible for the next few days and all that because of all the weight I lost....

I was going downstairs with a beautiful black pair of trousers 3 sizes too big and some high heels (I had a top of course but not important to the story) when one of the heels was trapped in on of the leg of the trousers and bam I fall, well not really but one of my foot was completely bent.

So the top of my foot is a bit swollen and blue but nothing is broken, just a bit painful. I'll have to stay home and, possibly in bed for a few days. For now I have painkillers and something to put on it and tomorrow I'll have some arnica to help

How was your day ? :lol:

@Manderley. Hope you recover quickly. You need to buy some new trousers very soon. :heart:
25 Dec 2013, 20:28
Agree with you @rawkaren, you need to find some new black trousers @manderley. Far too dangerous combo heels falling down trousers and stairs. You poor soul when you have twisted your foot badly it is difficult. You have been in the wars a but what with feeling sick and your fall.

Hope your foot improves fast. RICE = rest, ice, compression and elevate is the treatment. If you can do that it is amazing how much better your foot will feel. Aw feeling for you
25 Dec 2013, 21:18
Gosh. Downton Abbey is v boring tonight
25 Dec 2013, 21:40
I have just taken the dog for a walk in the dark to escape
25 Dec 2013, 21:49
sounds like a great day Penny - thanks for the giggle!

Oh Callyanna I have the same problem - thanks for the giggle as well.

Ouch! Manderley - take care.

Sue - enjoy your night.

We spent the evening watching National Lampoon Christmas and I had a mince pie before going to bed.

I hope you all had a pleasant day - I will be doing 16/8 for the moment and will be fasting again from Monday.

cheers everybody
Maggie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
25 Dec 2013, 21:55
Not so good @Manderley, make sure you look after yourself.

I've had a thoroughly enjoyable day. OH and the kids have all been in good form. I've eaten too much and drunk too much, so much so I feel completely sober now. Chilling in front of the TV now with a diet coke but I don't think it will be too long before I go to bed.
25 Dec 2013, 22:26
PennyForthem wrote: Relaxing on the sofa.... hubs seeing to the pud (with salted caramel ice cream, made on Monday; very indulgent!) and liqueur coffee.
He's hanging out his fat balls first though!!
:lol: :grin: :lol: :shock:

Hi @PennyForthem I imagine yr hub and his fat balls is good pals with Kilted Sausage and Pork Scratchings Man :wink:

Hello all,only quickly popping in after a lovely day ..had big dindins,couldnt face afters..and just three quality street chox with a cuppa now
The least ive eaten on Crizzy day for years !

Hope you all had a lovely lovely day..you all deserve it soooo much

Hoping to find For the Love of Dogs on catch up or online then bobo time
Night night everybody and happy Boxing Day to anyone in Oz XX night Penns xxx
25 Dec 2013, 22:40
Oh yes, @CandiceMarie we have some interesting friends!
Night night xx
25 Dec 2013, 22:46
A bit of good news..
Just found out ive won £49 on the National Lottery wooohooo! 4 numbers..only got a ticket coz was crimmo day!
Will enable me to buy a new toothbrush..was just brushing teeth when the head of it fell off! Whats the chances of that happening..about as likely as me gettin 4 numbers on the lottery :grin: xx
Previous 1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 24 of 134