The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 25 of 134
Previous 1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
26 Dec 2013, 05:26
Morning to all !

Congratulations @CandiceMarie. For the lottery not for the fall of the tooshbrush :grin:

Thank you for your kind words. :heart: When I talked about Christmas curse, I was not kidding, one way or another, each and every year I spend the time between Christmas and New Year in bed.

The night was not so bad, considering, and the foot is not worse than last night. It's difficult to move my toes but as it is swollen, nothing abnormal. I can walk, barefoot, but do it just for the essentials
26 Dec 2013, 06:09
Morning. Sounds like your foot is not too bad @Manderley. I'm sure you will be hopping around in no time.

Decided to get up as I have been laying awake for ages. Must be all of that rich food from yesterday!

@candicemarie. Congrats on the lottery! I had four numbers a couple of months ago too for the first time every. Won £100 or so. Nice thing to happen at Christmas! :like: :like: :like:
26 Dec 2013, 06:19
Not so sure about that, it's still a lot swollen and it hurts when I walk but the foot has a not too bad color, light blue but mostly pink and I have crutches here so I won't have to put my foot down today and tomottox

And I have my personal nurse, a furry nurse to be precise, she doesn't live my side and even sleeps on me :heart: . Last night it was painful when she slept on my foot, now not that much so it's a plus

Good news, it gives an excuse to take a Toblerone triangle :razz: :grin:
26 Dec 2013, 07:13
Imagine for one second that food could look you with big puppy eyes, be cute and have thoughts. How easy it would be to diet :grin:

Well, for those who like animated features, I would advise you to go and watch "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2", the baby strawberry is particularly cute :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5oCRxT-UCo

26 Dec 2013, 08:46
Congrats @Candicemarie!

Love the new avatar @rawkaren very glam - but then, you are!

Hope you're better soon @Manderley :heart:

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and my heart goes out to those, who, for one reason or another, didn't.

See you all later.... I have another roast dinner to get on the table at lunch for biggies and littlies.
26 Dec 2013, 09:16
I was awake from early too. Just wondering....... does anyone see the wrong time on the forum? Don't know if it's just me but the time here is an hour ahead of the real time.

I feel as though I would love to fast today but I don't think that would go down too well at the lunch table! Right now I am still in bed and drinking pukka revitalising tea (cinnamon) it is fab, it get it in Tescos.

Have a good day everyone.
26 Dec 2013, 09:16
CandiceMarie wrote: A bit of good news..
Just found out ive won £49 on the National Lottery wooohooo! 4 numbers..only got a ticket coz was crimmo day!
Will enable me to buy a new toothbrush..was just brushing teeth when the head of it fell off! Whats the chances of that happening..about as likely as me gettin 4 numbers on the lottery :grin: xx

Well done Candice you lucky girl!! :heart: :clover: :like:

don't spend it all at once now will you :lol: :grin: enjoy anyway and have a lovely boxing day :smile: :heart: :lol:
26 Dec 2013, 09:25
Wendy Darling wrote: I was awake from early too. Just wondering....... does anyone see the wrong time on the forum? Don't know if it's just me but the time here is an hour ahead of the real time.

I feel as though I would love to fast today but I don't think that would go down too well at the lunch table! Right now I am still in bed and drinking pukka revitalising tea (cinnamon) it is fab, it get it in Tescos.

Have a good day everyone.

My time is right @wendydarling. Check your settings in your user control panel.
26 Dec 2013, 09:48
Just had an email from national lottery. I won £25 on yesterday's lottery! That's two of us @candicemarie! :victory: :victory: :victory:
26 Dec 2013, 09:49
Thanks @rawkaren it was set to GMT but BST was set to 'yes'. Have changed it to 'no' now, I had a feeling that was what it was so thank you :smile:

Anyone going to any of the big shopping centres today?

Great news about the lottery Rawkaren and CandiceMarie :clover:
26 Dec 2013, 09:55
Glad to hear of your wins @rawkaren and @CandiceMarie, don't let it change your life though! Love the new avatar Karen.
Hope @Manderley's foot is soon better.
Got family coming for a meal later, doing pasta and meatballs with homemade tomato sauce followed by homemade lime and chocolate cheesecake and panettone bread and butter pudding so a real low carb day!! :wink: :shock:
26 Dec 2013, 10:04
Like the sound of the lime and chocolate cheesecake @callyanna mmmmmmm chocolate limes
26 Dec 2013, 11:17
oooh @Manderley love your new avatar!
26 Dec 2013, 12:35
PennyForthem wrote: oooh @Manderley love your new avatar!

So cute @manderley
26 Dec 2013, 13:27
rawkaren wrote: Just had an email from national lottery. I won £25 on yesterday's lottery! That's two of us @candicemarie! :victory: :victory: :victory:

Karen! I told you.....We are deffffo scorpio twins!
LOL..lets decide to not let these big winnings change us too much! :grin: :lol:
Ps lovely pic @rawkarenv v glam! X
Ps comes in threes...who will be the lucky number three winner and how???
Excitin or what! :lol:
Previous 1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 25 of 134