The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 28 of 134
Previous 1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
27 Dec 2013, 08:22
Very VERY windy now Gillymary - I will be working nearer to home as a result - 4 miles nearer, as opposed to 21 miles across open country! Only just got light as well ...
27 Dec 2013, 08:37
Oh dear take care, hope it settles down quickly
27 Dec 2013, 09:35
Good day to everyone and please be all careful :clover: , one injury is enough to finish the year; I wouldn't want somebody to keep me company that way. There is some wind here as well, around 40km/h, I even can hear it from my room and I live in a very old house with very thick walls..... :shock:

I slept like a log, for 10 hours or so, my foot is still swollen but I still don't believe anything is broken as I can walk and massage it. It's also a nice pink color, but with a big bruise on the side/bottom of the foot, but even that, the color is nicer this morning. I am just not a patient one and the perspective to have to stay quiet for, at least, another week, is.....

Can somebody who have a flashy avatar tell me how they did it ? I would like to have one with all my furry babies and am too lazy to google it :razz:
27 Dec 2013, 09:41
here you go, @manderley

http://picasion.com/
27 Dec 2013, 10:12
Thanks, @PennyForthem
It works !!!!!

No jealousy, each of my furry girls have the center stage :cool:
27 Dec 2013, 10:23
Thanks for the link @PennyForthem, always wondered how you did that, now I know!
27 Dec 2013, 10:42
Morning! Such a windy one too, OH just gone for a forage to the bins at the bottom of the garden, hope he makes it back :0,
Lovely to see three quarters of our family yesterday and lots of nice presents received and given. Happy grandchildren bouncing around all over the place, so a slow start for me today (woke at 9 :0@).
Second load of washing on, bed changed, coffee in hand. I have checked the dates on all the food we were given for presents and it all has months and months so relieved we don't have to eat it all at speed. Though my New Years resolution of no wheat nor sugar may have to relax a little ... Certainly will resume fasting for 24 hours on Monday and Thursday anyway :0)
27 Dec 2013, 10:51
Very blustery here and the racket from the wind during the night was quite worrying. We have a large double glazed roof on our kitchen extension and it always worries me in weather like this that something substantial flying around will hit it but I hope I am worrying needlessly. Huge house clean up today, sigh! Oh well, can't sit here all day nattering, must get on, those floors will not Hoover themselves, mores the pity, see you all back here later,

Ballerina x :heart:
27 Dec 2013, 11:50
Phew! I think we are peaking here now :shock: :shock: Just back from doing errands. Absolutely shocking outside. Just glad it's not snowing too . Hope everyone is ok.

@callyanna. Great new avatar! Are they your grand kids?
27 Dec 2013, 11:57
My furry babies are playing with my nuts ! :shock:

And yes, I know that saying that, I give the munitions to Ballerina to have a little fun :wink: :grin:

Still very windy here and it's raining now, had to email my landlord for him to turn the heat up as it's fairly cold inside because of the weather
27 Dec 2013, 12:00
Yes @rawkaren, taken earlier this year, my two gorgeous grandsons! :heart: :heart:
27 Dec 2013, 12:24
[quote="Manderley"]My furry babies are playing with my nuts ! :shock:

And yes, I know that saying that, I give the munitions to Ballerina to have a little fun :wink: :grin:

"...............................

I think you will find that@Pennyforthem is the one with the risqué mind here, not moi !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: And as for that @julieathome well, at least I don't have a garden shed, oh, actually I do but only hubs ever goes in there,,,,,,,,,,mmmmm!!! :shock:

Glad to see your pain has not addled your lovely lively mind @Manderley and lòve your flashy new avatar

Ballerina x :heart:
27 Dec 2013, 13:23
Power outage number one already today. We have the camping stove and the whistling kettle out of storage, the candles are all set and the hot water bottles have been unearthed. I'm ready. As long as hubby keeps warm it O.K. in my world. If it gets really bad we will decamp to the big shed and light the wood burner, it gets really toast in there. Anything to stop hubby seizing up with the cold. If I disapear for a few hours I'm not snubbing anyone, I've either lost power or we have gone out for our meal.
27 Dec 2013, 13:27
OMG hope i make it home from London to Liverpool tonight! :shock: x
Been for a walk here in London and it was fine..but since returning,the wind is getting up! X
27 Dec 2013, 13:28
callyanna wrote: Yes @rawkaren, taken earlier this year, my two gorgeous grandsons! :heart: :heart:

Great pix Cally! X
Previous 1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 28 of 134