The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 30 of 134
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
27 Dec 2013, 22:13
I cannot see the different avatars on my laptop, only on my tablet - nice one @silverdarling
Big pile of things for the tip. I have been hard hearted and thrown out childhood memories, but things which won't mean anything to anyone else.
Now thinking of NYE and another family gathering.
27 Dec 2013, 23:15
Evening all, I'm a bit squiffy (tipsy/ drunk for Manderley) having drunk a bottle of Mumms champagne all to myself , bar one glass that hubby had. It was sat on the restaurant table chilling quietly to itself before it had its cork knocked out and I drank its innards.

So that one celebration don another 3 to go, or is it 4? Future son-in-laws going away party, combined with new years eve (where we meet his parents, the future in-laws for the first time), then in January we will have eldest sons birthday and daughters going away party as well. So I can't see me losing any weight until February.

On a good note, baring the champagne, I couldn't eat all my meal. Which astounded me. The ingrained habit of 'eat it all up, your paying premium price for this'. is so ingrained that I tried to force myself to eat more than I wanted, but I couldn't. A quick mental 'wet fish' soon realigned my thinking to 'I've had enough, now stop eating'. et agin I couldn't manage pudding, but thats 400kcals less food than I would have eaten this time last year.
28 Dec 2013, 06:18
Julie, I think that your stomach was stuffed with the calories in the champagne, surely why you couldn't eat...

Morning everyone !

Awaken since 4.46 this morning, only slept 4 hours. The good news is that my foot is much better, with an enormous bruise on the bottom but still. It's quite weird because yesterday morning it was worse and, without doing anything, all of a sudden, I felt much better last night, could move my toes, at last, and walk nearly properly. Sure, I'll have to stay quiet a few days more but still, I can tell you now, I was a bit scared there was a hidden fracture...

Right now I'll go and hide my nuts, they're still a big hit with my furry babies :razz: :grin:
28 Dec 2013, 06:56
Morning/afternoon/evening everyone! @Manderley Glad to hear you are feeling better this morning. @Silverdarling, like your new avatar. @CandiceMarie another avatar! Are you trying them all out to see which one you like the best? I can't keep up... @julieathome, sounds like you had a very nice anniversary dinner. Hope you are feeling ok this morning. :bugeyes:

We are going away tomorrow, so I'm taking the tree down today. No doubt it will send the cat potty again......
28 Dec 2013, 08:03
Hello lovely people am feeling a bit meh too and NYE has never rocked my boat though I do review the year past and record the high lights and make a resolution or two. I am in need of a spring clean and declutter over the next few days. Meanwhile think I will join Julie and pour myself a drink and set the table as DS and his girlie are due any minute for dinner
28 Dec 2013, 17:17
We have had a lovely day in the Welsh countryside. The dogs have had a good run, hub has taken lots of photos and we bumped into my cousin and family in the pub.
All in all, a very nice day - and our walk took us up a narrow, steep, muddy track and... I managed it!
Hub now opening a bottle of homemade peach wine, made in 2008. He's trying it first...
28 Dec 2013, 17:27
In the kitchen all day. Dispensed with the left over 3 bird roast with 6 portions of bhuna and 6 portions of tagine, now in the freezer. Also made double portion of pumpkin bread (and yes I licked the beaters). So now feet up with a glass of red. So I was supposed to be fasting today, but it looks like it will be tomorrow now.......given it is airport day.

Tree is down and Archie now at the cattery...
28 Dec 2013, 18:04
Today was my grandson's fifth birthday so DIL did a lovely buffet/party for us all. Just home now, stuffed to the gills so that's me finished for the day.
Hope you have a good flight tomorrow @rawkaren and a great holiday with some winter sun to warm your bones! :grin:
28 Dec 2013, 18:39
thanks @callyanna. Sounds like you have had a fab day. Early night for me tonight as long journey tomorrow. The flight onnections from Newcastle to Gatwick don't work and the trains are all broken due to floods :cry: :cry: :cry: Ah well..
28 Dec 2013, 18:56
My poor head is spinning with all these fab new avatars. @Silverdarling how beautiful are you? Such fantastic hair, I am SO jealous :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:
28 Dec 2013, 19:57
:heart: Yes I'm with you @ballerina I can't keep up either,
keep thinking its a newbie :heart:
Must do an avatar myself sometime soon
(dot Dominic's step by step guide )
(bless him wherever he is). I've sorted my signature and joined the valentines group so here we go stepping forward closer to the new year
28 Dec 2013, 20:02
@Sue.Q would love to see your pic, bet you're looking fab with all the weight you've lost so go on, be a devil and post one! :grin: :grin:
28 Dec 2013, 20:19
:heart: :heart: @callyanna :heart: when I look as good as you iI will deffo :heart: probably a before and after
although I've refused to go on photographs for a very long time I know someone took one last xmas day so if she's still got it that's the one I'll use :heart: think she got the message coz her camera didn't come out this year but she was very complimentary to me thinking I'd lost 2*5stone never said its 3
:heart: Watch this space this time next year cally :heart:
28 Dec 2013, 20:33
@callyanna looking petite there m'dear
@Sue.Q looking forward to seeing you, too x
28 Dec 2013, 20:38
@rawkaren where are you off to? Are you deserting us and swanning off into the sunshine?!

Have a wonderful time wherever you are!!

Bean :bugeyes:
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 30 of 134