Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 63 of 134
Previous 1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
10 Jan 2014, 12:37
@PennyForthem.. Hope your back's better today xx
10 Jan 2014, 12:44
Lie back and think of England is not something I have had to worry about for over 20 years. But having a husband who's knee's collapse whilst climbing on board is a regular occurrence. Our sex life quite often ends up with us both howling with laughter and the kids waking up and wondering what the hell is going on. Especially with comments like 'Oy, get your dick out of my armpit please, it doesn't belong there'.
10 Jan 2014, 12:52
The big thing is that you both laugh at it and it is after 20 plus years with your OH, Julie.... With that man it was after 6 months I was that bored with him and, believe me, there was no laughter here, just fake orgasms for him to leave me in peace.....

Oh, and best of all, when we were for the weekend at his house he spend half the time playing to his playstation so, well, feeling like a furniture is not what I want from a man...
10 Jan 2014, 13:08
Julie, it's no wonder you have a bad back :shock: :razz: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
10 Jan 2014, 13:41
The window cleaner has been this morning and the sun is shining! Shouldn't complain but I now know that any mucky marks are on the inside, so I decided to try out the Karcher window cleaner. It has a job on it's hands after the departure of visiting dogs and grandchildren! I've done a few windows - a big improvement- and decided to check out the forum. I haven't been around much - no excuse apart from shame for having regained a lot of pounds - but trying to put that right now - hence the window cleaning!

Happy New Year to you all! I'm glad to be back!
10 Jan 2014, 13:52
Thanks for that ladies especially @julieathome "dick in armpit " I nearly wet myself, even funnier than gummybear gate. And there was me thinking about a little "get together" with my hubs now I've had my bits re-aligned. :heart: :heart: :oops: :bugeyes: :confused:
10 Jan 2014, 15:07
Julie, I nearly splurted out a mouthful of hot tea!!
My back's a little better, thanks Candice. Been able to sit on the floor and start puppy's 'down' training, but I fear our Malaysian banquet will have to wait until tomorrow.
Tax now done, so there's a weight off my mind.
10 Jan 2014, 21:48
I am wondering whether to fast tomorrow or not? The kids are out for the day so its just hubby and myself. So should I do us a nice meal or even 'Go Out' on our own without the kids, duh, duh, duhhhh! Or shall I just slob and have a lie in, and do a 16:8?
10 Jan 2014, 21:52
Julie, slob first while you do your your 16, then do a nice meal for yourselves - spoil yourselves a bit - after all, you have a licence!! Whatever you do, enjoy!
11 Jan 2014, 07:20
Julieathome wrote: I am wondering whether to fast tomorrow or not? The kids are out for the day so its just hubby and myself. So should I do us a nice meal or even 'Go Out' on our own without the kids, duh, duh, duhhhh! Or shall I just slob and have a lie in, and do a 16:8?

I will do a half repair day with you @julieathome. I'm entertaining tonight, but after the carbocalypse of last week, I need to start to get rid of some of this water I'm holding on to.

Morning all!
11 Jan 2014, 07:24
I had that last night with excellent fish and chips and half a bar of Montezuma's Spotted Dick chocolate. Back to julieathome's complaints maybe? :wink:

Bought some cheap bathroom scales at lunchtime to see if I am a watery monster, or whether something has actually happened and to keep me honest!
11 Jan 2014, 09:20
Good day to everyone !

Hope everybody is feeling better (Penny, your back ?)
Today is "soup test day" for me, as it will probably be on Saturdays for now. So I put onions, green peas, carrots, cauliflower and a low fat low sodium chicken stock in the slow cooker, will let it cook for a few hours and tonight will have the verdict, is that mix is god or not ?

Yes, I know, some weekend are soooooo eventful :rotfl:
11 Jan 2014, 09:33
Morning peeps!
Back a lot better today, thanks Manderley.
Your soup sounds good, too.
I think we might actually get out tonight for our Malay banquet, but knowing what I know now about eating out, I shall probably forgo the rice/breads.
I shall probably have my repair day tomorrow.
Have a great day everyone!
11 Jan 2014, 09:42
Sounds lovely Manderley. I have my eye on a soup which I might try tomorrow for fasting. It's carrots, onions, garlic, ginger, cumin and cinnamon. All anti inflammatory foods. I need some weapons grade de bloating foods. :like:
11 Jan 2014, 09:48
Good morning, the sun is out again here in sunny Cambridgeshire.

We've missed putting the black bags out, isn't that annoying, thank god I managed to drag the blue wheelie bin out yesterday. Fuller than full it is.

I'm off to change a top my hubs got me from super dry for Xmas. Yes it's too small, a padded waistcoat, size L and I can't do it up with anything thicker than a t shirt on.

Steak night tonight, yumm. Happy soup making Manderley.

Have a great day everyone.
Previous 1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 63 of 134