The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 65 of 134
Previous 1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
11 Jan 2014, 15:14
All done in the kitchen. All I need to do tonight now is make myself look decent and be a good host. Wow what a beautiful day outside. Pity it shows how dirty the windows are. Walk or window cleaning :?:
11 Jan 2014, 15:17
No brainer Karen, the windows will be still be there when you get back from your walk! Get out and enjoy the sunshine while you can! x
11 Jan 2014, 15:31
callyanna wrote: @PennyForthem, forgot to tell you that I used the last of your Christmas chutney that you so kindly gave me when we met in a turkey mince meat loaf and it was yum so thanks again! :like:

You met in a turkey mincemeat loaf! :shock: i thought it was cafe rouge! :grin: :lol: x!
11 Jan 2014, 15:36
:oops: :grin: Very bad wording on my part there CandiceMarie, big slap on the wrist! :grin: :grin:
11 Jan 2014, 15:47
Its ok @callyanna but don't let it happen again hehehe or you'll have to go and stand behind the blackboard! ;0)
Hm given me the idea for a new topic...school related things..i have some hilarious memories and I' m sure most of us have
No energy for new stuff today so will stick it on the back burner unless anyone else wants to do the honours
Other idea i have is...funny dates oeople have been on :lol: :lol: :razz:
11 Jan 2014, 16:10
A visit to review the floods round Houghton Mill and up popped a seal! We watched for a while as it would poke it's nose up for air then slide back under, seemed to be resting as it stayed around the same place. Lots of people coming and going, even across the flooded fields - with bicycles! Bonkers :0)

P.s. I've changed my avatar, new year, new picture. Hope it doesn't crash into anyone else's choice? Let me know and I'll alter it if necessary :0)
11 Jan 2014, 17:17
This is the first day I have made it to 5pm on a fast day without having 'owt to eat. Getting really quite hungry now - meal in the oven - to distract self, am marking the last entries to the quiz :shock: :victory: :shock: :victory: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Stand by for the results tonight! :geek: :cool: :geek: :cool: :geek: :cool:
11 Jan 2014, 17:27
Well done SD on making it to 5 pm..enjoy your meal x
11 Jan 2014, 17:28
Well I've made it this far with no food on a fast day. I really don't know whether to eat or not. I am suspecting that the lads may bring a kebab back (chicken for me) so that would have to be taken into account. So do I or don't I eat (I am rather hungry right now).
11 Jan 2014, 17:34
What time is your chicken arriving?
If youre hungry and chicken isnt imminent,how about a cuppasoup if you have any in or a stock cube? Or something more substantial..You have 500 cals to play with..not sure what chicken kebab is..?chicken breast is about 200 ..
Think you have 200- 300 cals to play with,taking into account yr kebab..so if you fancy it and it keeps you within yr limits or even a bit over,after all,its Sat...fillya boots! :)
11 Jan 2014, 17:45
Wow. Not sure I could go until 5pm. Well done :like:
11 Jan 2014, 18:38
I have no idea when the kebab is coming, even if it is coming as we have texted the lads to pick one up on the way back. But, they are 2 hours away and we don't even know if they have left yet, or if they are still having fun at the bowling. That plus its my daughters attempt at a solid night drive, on motorways as well tonight, so they could be going pretty slow. If they haven't arrived by 9pm I should be O.K. for the full 36 hours liquid fast.
11 Jan 2014, 19:30
Wow, all you faster fasters! (Note to self, make sure you do not inadvertently type r instead of s in faster)
Well, banquet gone by the board as we've been out all day and to see grandkids (terrible twos stropp, big time)
Put a goulash in the slow cooker at 3.30, so just going to do spelt/barley brown rice mix for hub and some veggies for me.
I spy with my little eye, something beginning with R W.
11 Jan 2014, 19:37
Anyone watching The Voice? Loved the first guy...what an incredible arrangement of Kylie's song!
11 Jan 2014, 21:58
Well the kebabs arrived. I would say I have gone over calorie wise, but, I have had a very good 22:2. I was so hungry I forgot to weigh the meat before eating. I don't know why I caved in this time, but I did. I will see what the scales say tomorrow.
Previous 1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 65 of 134