The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2005 posts Page 67 of 134
Previous 1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 134 Next
Re: Chatterbox Anwyl
12 Jan 2014, 12:03
We are going there on holiday next year. I always try to learn some of the language. I decided that a bit more than phrasebook learning was needed this time as the Cyrillic writing would make even driving around hard. But the taxing of the brain is a form of therapy for me too. I am just so tired right now I can't get back into it.
12 Jan 2014, 12:05
You are one amazing, multi-talented lady Julie, I take my hat off to you! x
12 Jan 2014, 12:09
I have also decided to try and read some of the original Oz books as we saw the new film about it last week. I didn't realise there were 40 books based in OZ. I may be engrossed in the evenings for some time.
12 Jan 2014, 12:12
:heart: Morning to all you chatters been awol for while
(family stuff to sort) busy busy which is good for distraction and fast days+16:8 and also a "junk" meal or two so i shouldn't have been surprised at my small gain but as I've reported on another thread I am feeling so good on a high and that "thinner" feeling, I assume my body is playing catch-up or something and as I'm more than happy with my achievements so far and can sit + wait.
However my intension to restart my walking hasn't happened yet and must sometime soon, yesterday I had a compliment formed a pal of hubby and he gave me that double take and lingering look ( at this point I'm thinking what's up with him) he said Sue have you lost loads of weight? I was so chuffed its not often a man would make a remark even if actually noticed.
As we drove passed MacDonald's he said look at that big que and admitted the occasional big mac I said very proudly that I hadn't had one in over 9 months!!! not that I indulged often as I do make my own burgers and yes they are so much better.

:star: :star: Congratulations to all forum members we are all winners yes we are :star: The only loss from us is weight :star:
12 Jan 2014, 12:20
CandiceMarie, reverting to PennyForthem's earlier post, I find it's taking me longer and longer for my brain to click into gear! Last night I was watching Three in a Bed where 3 couples vie for the title of best B&B. One upper class twit kept going on about Tommy K and I kept wondering who the heck he was until the penny dropped and I realised he was referring to tomato ketchup! :oops: :bugeyes:
12 Jan 2014, 16:29
A few snaps of our doggie adventures yesterday

11 Jan 14 Eryrys.jpg

Good game 11 jan 14.jpg

Having fun Jan 14.jpg
12 Jan 2014, 16:37
Great pics @PennyForthem, but please put CandiceMarie and me out of our misery regarding your post referring to RW, was I right guessing Red Wine? :razz: :grin:
12 Jan 2014, 16:38
:heart: They all look like they're having fun @PennyForthem you do live in a very beautiful part of the world, was a nice day cold but good day for a walk which I didn't do this must change very soon :heart: Sue

Them two have been after you all day!!!!
12 Jan 2014, 16:42
yes, yes @callyanna you know me so well

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Our last decent bottle of red for Christmas. We're onto the paint stripper after this

:shock: :shock: :shock:

(I do jest...)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And @sue.q it is a beautiful part of the world and a very quiet one too; all the tourists go screaming down the coast in the summer, leaving the hills here very peaceful!
12 Jan 2014, 16:51
Now - where did you say that was?? Thinking of Pembroke / preseli hills later this year, so might be one of those screaming past you :lol: :lol: :shock:
12 Jan 2014, 16:54
I didn't say where that was SD, but if you want to know, DM me.
BTW, we've reached half way through this chatterbox thread.
12 Jan 2014, 19:16
OK, I don't know either but here is a selection so you can vote for which RW Julie meant........

Robbie Williams,

Red wine,

Real whiskey,

Roasted whelks,

Ray Winsome,

Roger Whittaker,

Right wanker,

Answers please to.................... :lol:

Ballerina x, :heart:
12 Jan 2014, 19:20
@Ballerina, you're worse than me! It was Penny, not Julie with the RW Conundrum and I rightly guessed Red Wine, what else could it be? :grin: :grin: hic!x
12 Jan 2014, 19:22
Oh bum!!!! :shock: :lol: :victory:

Ballerina x :heart:
12 Jan 2014, 19:29
Ballerina wrote: Oh bum!!!! :shock: :lol: :victory:

Ballerina x :heart:

Keep up dear and get with the programme! :grin: :grin:
Previous 1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 ... 134 Next
2005 posts Page 67 of 134