The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2001 posts Page 111 of 134
Previous 1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX CANDY!!
17 Aug 2014, 17:51
Thanks@silverdarling You've solved that puzzle for me!
Northumberland is somewhere ive always wanted to see.. I wonder if anyone here remembers the " At the Wells" series of books about Sadlers Wells ? Written for children by Lorna Hill..i remember one of the protagonists was from Northumberland i think,and ever since, ive wanted to visit. X
17 Aug 2014, 17:52
The Joiners Arms! Was in it for a coffee the other week! Has poshed itself up considerably - last time I was in it was ketchup and chips, now guacamole and hand- cut :lol: :wink: and it's in High Newton - Low Newton on the beach is the Ship with very very nice crab sandwiches in the old fishermen's square. And inland, Rothbury is part of my new stamping ground as well. Quite a bit different from Corbridge and Wylam ...

@CandiceMarie and everyone else - it's not as far as you think!
17 Aug 2014, 18:00
Sue.Q wrote: @PennyForthem Congratulations on your :star: :star: award you got this week well done that woman fantastic achievement :like:
Hope today's market went well for you. :clover: :clover: :clover:

Yes hope all has gone well for you @Pennyforthem and with the gallant Mr PFT alongside to see off any unnecessaries :lol: :lol: :lol: also hope the wind didn't blow you all to Kansas :wink:

I think those two stars in Sue's quote above ought to be put in your sig as well - and @Sue.Q how about a couple of :airplane: :airplane: in yours?? :razz: (or perhaps that should be in @Wendy darling 's or @Ballerina's :wink: )
17 Aug 2014, 18:02
Hope today went well@PennyForthem! X
17 Aug 2014, 19:44
For the guitar playing kitty. @sue.q. This is my nephew https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWU9Gsc ... AG3CswJeJA
17 Aug 2014, 19:56
WOW @rawkaren What a talented young man and a great
Ultimate list of old favourites and just at a very timely moment
as I'd just finished listening to the Summer if '69 great CD
how very spooky indeed. :lol: :lol: :lol:
17 Aug 2014, 20:23
@rawkaren what a sweetie your nephew is! Love the hat!
And such eclectic taste too.. Very good choices he made and he sure can play that gee- tar! XX
18 Aug 2014, 20:06
Love those beach pics@rawkaren x
Right,now for an hour of total rubbishy tv
Seeing who enters the " Sleb" Big Bro house..i like to see who goes in,tho any interest in what happens once the housemates are installed has long since vanished..
" that ship has sailed" as the saying goes...tho one BB winner had a girlfriend who bought my house from me!
18 Aug 2014, 21:20
Hi everyone I'm at my mils and getting ready for my sils wedding tomorrow and although I am not in my dress I picked out I am in a size 16 instead of a 20/22 so that has made my day. Will hopefully post some pics when I get home.
18 Aug 2014, 21:28
Have a lovely day @brand-ie!

Will look forward to hearing how it went.....& seeing the pics!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
18 Aug 2014, 21:46
Oh@Brand-ie what a fab day you' ll have in your MUCH smaller size outfit! Well done! X
19 Aug 2014, 19:21
Hope you like this...xxx
image.jpg
image.jpg (26.43 KiB) Viewed 196 times
19 Aug 2014, 19:26
And hope you can read this...xx
image.jpg
image.jpg (35.87 KiB) Viewed 198 times
19 Aug 2014, 19:28
http://youtu.be/JfMBcIVU6Rw

Check this youtube clip out, it's brilliant.
19 Aug 2014, 23:11
There are currently plumbers next door trying to find why there is a wet patch in my garden along the side fence after it rains. Can't be from my drains as I have nothing along there. They haven't found anything yet and are currently pumping out a low spot in next door's storm water pipe to see if they can get a better look. If they find nothing we may have to wait till it rains again and there is nothing in the forecast period. Strange mystery. I don't like it.

Edited to add: Looks like they didn't find anything, so it's wait and see.
Previous 1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114 ... 134 Next
2001 posts Page 111 of 134