Non-diet Chat

2001 posts Page 113 of 134
Previous 1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX CANDY!!
23 Aug 2014, 19:34
OH @Manderley He's absolutely adorable :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
24 Aug 2014, 00:03
Got a freebie to go the opera last night. It was a concert version of Norma put on by Victorian Opera. It was fantastic. Had a great time. Saioa Hernandaz playing Norma and Nicole Car playing Adalgisa were very well matched vocally and their duets were divine. I haven't come back to earth yet!
24 Aug 2014, 07:01
@Chook For me you talk Chinese right now :lol: I never could understand Opera, even the most popular ones. It's just a awful lot of noise and I listen to Heavy Metal on a daily basis :rotfl:

It's a big change when you are used to the same breed for more than 30 years but he is cute (even if he's a bit older than in the pic, as he's 2 years old) and I love the fact that it's not a common breed over here, he surely be the only one of his kind around here. They are described as very sensitive and stubborn. The "negative" point is that it's a small dog and I would prefer a medium size one... So I guess there are mixed emotions here, a bit excited and worried. Is that normal ? I guess so... :grin:
24 Aug 2014, 07:24
Good morning fasters. Nice to be back on this timezone. Great wedding yesterday. It only rained when we sat down to eat so very lucky. However can't believe how cold it was and this morning we have a frost - in August!!!! Managed to wear the shoes for15 hours! See OH does not look in the least like a heart patient. He did well yesterday too.
24 Aug 2014, 07:37
What a lovely looking couple @rawkaren :grin: Hope OH is making progress health wise, he's bound to feel better having you home for a while. Enjoy your time back in good old Blighty!
24 Aug 2014, 07:39
Great pic Karen, glad the weather was kind for the wedding and even more happy for your feet. Hope the rest of your uk / Europe time is warmer!!
Hubs look fine and dandy, and you look stunning in your outfit and still the long hair.
24 Aug 2014, 08:36
Great photo and you both look fantastic and happy :cool: hair looking fantastic Karen ... And OH great taste in ties! :lol:
24 Aug 2014, 08:38
@Manderley - border terriers are from our part of the world - the Scottish / English borders! There are lots of them around here! They are feisty, loyal and lively little dogs with a lot of personality, i'm sure you will love yours!
24 Aug 2014, 08:45
Great photo Karen! maybe the tie should have matched the shoes.....
24 Aug 2014, 08:45
Cute looking little dog Manderley, I am sure you will get to love each other.
Karen, beautiful photo and great to see what OH looks like in person! Loving the shoes!! Where is his Fluro pink tie to match?!!
24 Aug 2014, 09:04
Cute doggy @Manderley
Cute couple @rawkaren

Everyone have a happy Sunday now :0)
24 Aug 2014, 13:35
It's nice to know you're back in the uk @rawkaren
Love the splashes of colour..hubs tie/ your shoes..original and funky
You look divine and you & OH make a very striking couple! X
24 Aug 2014, 18:46
@rawkaren I agree - great photo - you look divine and OH not too shabby either!!!!

Did you hear about the big earthquake in and around Napa - sounds absolutely dreadful, worse than anything I've been through and I've been through a few. Thank goodness you missed it !!!!!!!!!!! There will be lots of aftershocks too.

Enjoy the rest of your time at home. Luv
24 Aug 2014, 20:40
lovemyparrot wrote: @rawkaren I agree - great photo - you look divine and OH not too shabby either!!!!

Did you hear about the big earthquake in and around Napa - sounds absolutely dreadful, worse than anything I've been through and I've been through a few. Thank goodness you missed it !!!!!!!!!!! There will be lots of aftershocks too.

Enjoy the rest of your time at home. Luv

Been watching it on the TV. All my friends and colleagues safe thank goodness as far as I know, but I gather it was quite something. I'm less than an hour by car so relatively close by. No damage in my town and I'm very glad I was not there.
24 Aug 2014, 21:34
You look fantastic @rawkaren - hope you have a fabulous time back here xx
Previous 1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116 ... 134 Next
2001 posts Page 113 of 134