The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2001 posts Page 114 of 134
Previous 1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX CANDY!!
24 Aug 2014, 23:36
Fantastic looking couple, @rawkaren. You and your O.H. both look well and happy. Enjoy your time back in the U.K!
25 Aug 2014, 05:13
Happy Monday everyone !

@rawkaren You and your OH make a really cute couple and, even if I am not a shoes woman, I love yours. I wouldn't dare wearing a bright pink pair though but maybe it's because pink is not my colour :grin:

@Silverdarling My main worry is how he'll get along with the cat of the house but he seems to be used to other pets so it should be a question of time.

Ready to go see the little wonder. FYI there is 2 hours drive to go there (one way, I mean) and we're just going to see him for now, he will arrive home in a month. And yes, it's a crazy thing to do and even crazier, I am awake since 5:30 AM :bugeyes: :rotfl:
25 Aug 2014, 07:45
@rawkaren What a lovely photo of both of you. :like:
Happy, loving couple, very smart and stylish. :heart: :heart:
25 Aug 2014, 08:52
Usual wet Bank Hol Monday
Off to buy a lampshade.......
I know how to live XXX
Have a fab day everyone!
25 Aug 2014, 09:25
@Manderley I'm soooo jealous, what a lovely little guy :heart: :heart: :heart:

@Rawkaren your guy also looks rather delightful and as usual you look GORGEOUS, love the shoes and hey, hot pink and orange are this years fab combination so well done, that girl, bang on trend. Glad all is well with and hubs, take care lovely lady :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ballerina x :heart:
25 Aug 2014, 15:58
Here is the little devil :heart:

With a small video of him I did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn8nGRQ4j4c&list=UU1jQkEax4qj6CrnhNoMN75w

He's cute, cuddly, still has puppy habits, he came in my arms for quite some time and nearly fell asleep, I also had an ear bath and a head inspection :grin:

He's adopted, I am in love and the only regret is to have to wait a month before he arrives.....
25 Aug 2014, 16:04
Aaaaaah very cute little fella, lots of happy times ahead for you all :0)
25 Aug 2014, 18:16
@Manderley - Enjoy! My best friend is enjoying her new friend Miss Beatrice Border, now 6 months old. Recently stripped and very happy about that too. First border I have met, what great personalities they have, full of fun!
@Rawkaren - Great pic, you guys look so, so happy! Wishing you a wonderful home time over the next few weeks.
25 Aug 2014, 23:30
What a smashing picture Karen - you both look fantastic. So pleased you had a great time....and great respect for keeping the shoes on for so long!!

Take care xx

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
26 Aug 2014, 07:58
Morning everyone. @manderley, that new puppy of yours is such a cutie. :heart: :heart: Well back in the UK and 3 days of commuting, but on Friday I go on holiday for a week. Somehow it makes it seem not so bad. I have clearly gone soft since I moved. I can't believe how cold it is and the grey is depressing. How did I not notice this before?

Have managed to catch up with all of my friends after the excitement of the earthquake on Sunday. No-one hurt, just rather scared. Very happy I was not there.....
26 Aug 2014, 08:43
@rawkaren it was lovely to see your photo you both looked great. I love your dress and I'm well jealous that you could wear those fantastic shoes for so long I would have to have worn the box they came in. Also glad you missed the trauma of the Earth quake yo have had enough earth shattering happening this year already. :clover: :heart:
26 Aug 2014, 13:02
Just drove home from choir. As I came off the freeway I drove into heavy fog. Unfortunately a section of the road is being widened and you never know from one day to the next which lane you will be directed into. Bad enough during the day but downright scary at night in fog. Glad to be home safely! :bugeyes:
26 Aug 2014, 15:53
Fantastic photo Karen, you both look radiant and happy, and very smart. Love the tie and shoe colour clash - my beach hut is now stripes of red, pink (more shell pink than your shoes) and white with doors the same colour as your hubby's tie :grin: So of course I approve. Love clashing colours!

Manderley, what a gorgeous fella. I love terriers.

I'm just back from a long weekend in beautiful Bath. Hubby and I were there from Thursday afternoon till Sunday evening. Total bliss! We ate and drank and had a couple of very late nights (by which I mean 3am!) out on the town. What luxury to nap until 20:30 and have dinner out at 21:45, as we did on Saturday. Not an option with the children in tow! We did our bit to prop up the local economy, including hubby buying me an utterly gorgeous and super glamorous vintage LBD. I wore it on Saturday night and felt a million dollars :smile:

For their part, the children had a great time at Brownie pack holiday, and a wonderful time with the Godparents after that.

I really need to fast after the holiday and the long weekend, but the girls are too 'present' and paying too much attention (they missed their mummy) for me to be able to disguise my not eating :confused: Tomorrow should be better as they have friends around in the afternoon.
26 Aug 2014, 16:49
That sounds wonderful@Winsome!
@Manderley what a lovely little dog...great vid..Happy seems a good choice of name for him!
26 Aug 2014, 18:11
@CandiceMarie There is a Muumi (Moomin) shop in Bath!
Previous 1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 134 Next
2001 posts Page 114 of 134