The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2001 posts Page 6 of 134
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX CANDY!!
30 Mar 2014, 20:07
Oooh er @Ballerina will be pleased, she was just going on about it elsewhere over the last day or two ... do we still get a choice, PFT?? :like: :like: :like:

And it sounds like your foot is on the mend :like:
30 Mar 2014, 20:18
Yes. I'll post my fave 3 for you to choose from.
31 Mar 2014, 18:06
I cant find the post i want...where we say what we noticed while out running,walking ,jogging..
Today was fab..blossom everywhere,cherry and apple..and wonderful magnolia trees in full blossom! Perfect ...weather lovely too x x
31 Mar 2014, 18:44
The blossom is starting here but my magnolia is only at the furry bud stage. It's so cold and misty on the NE coast at present.
31 Mar 2014, 18:52
Gillb wrote: The blossom is starting here but my magnolia is only at the furry bud stage. It's so cold and misty on the NE coast at present.

Try being in Fife.....

Ballerina x :heart:

P.S. Nice to see you back Gill
31 Mar 2014, 19:17
I'm an evangelist!!
My neighbor started 5:2 last weekend.
31 Mar 2014, 19:41
Well Done @wendyjane. Praise the fast! xx

Bean :bugeyes:
01 Apr 2014, 04:39
Trying to think of an April Fools prank for here..to no avail..too tired after only a few hours sleep.
Emailed Beau to tell him Eiffel Tower and Blackpool Tower are to be swapped but doubt he will fall for it
Years ago i tricked my boss,leaving a note on his desk asking him to ring a Mr C.Lyon.
He rang the number i left,which happened to be London Zoo! :lol:
01 Apr 2014, 06:19
April fool on tv this morning. @Candicemarie

They've got square eggs on daybreak. Hilarious. Even a reporter in the middle of a field of chooks in Suffolk. These clever eggs ensure that they don't fall on the floor, how to get a square meal etc etc.

:confused: Ridiculous. Surely no one would fall for that.
01 Apr 2014, 07:22
I expect there'll be something in the paper today. One year, they said that No.10 were painting their door red...doh!

Bean :bugeyes:
01 Apr 2014, 07:53
I'd forgotten it was April fool! I got up at 2.50 to get the flight to LHR. Proper pea souper here today (and NCL for that matter). They had to get the plane to land itself as it knows the way better without the pilots apparently in the fog. Who knew? No that is not an April fool. I have a fairly long wait now as my next flight is not until 11.30. I suppose I should work but then again I could just lurk on the forum for a few hours.....
01 Apr 2014, 08:01
There a thing on radio 4 about contestants in a bridge tournament being disqualified for cheating by coughing to tell each other what cards they had..i reckon its an April Fool!
@rawkaren sorry youve been held up! The planes knowing the way better than the pilots in the fog deffo sounds like April Fool! :lol:
01 Apr 2014, 08:06
CandiceMarie wrote: There a thing on radio 4 about contestants in a bridge tournament being disqualified for cheating by coughing to tell each other what cards they had..i reckon its an April Fool!
@rawkaren sorry youve been held up! The planes knowing the way better than the pilots in the fog deffo sounds like April Fool! :lol:

That was in the news yesterday, so if it was they were early! Or in another time zone .
01 Apr 2014, 08:10
Rawkaren, are you returning to sunny San Fransisco? Do they have fog there too? That seemed an awfully quick home visit for you, thank goodness for internet and skype.
I had a video call with my grandson yesterday, his third birthday, it was lovely, he's such a bundle of energy! They'll be visiting briefly in two weeks but I hadn't seen them since December so blowing kisses to each other was a joy.
Hope you have a safe journey and happy landings :0)
01 Apr 2014, 08:21
Happy landings and take off @rawkaren. I hope you are travelling in as much luxury as your first journey out! You deserve it!

Absolutely gorgeous day here; washing out, dogs out and I may go out to do some gardening later, if my chutney jobs are finished in good time.
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 134 Next
2001 posts Page 6 of 134