The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2001 posts Page 7 of 134
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX CANDY!!
01 Apr 2014, 08:25
Azureblue wrote: Rawkaren, are you returning to sunny San Fransisco? Do they have fog there too? That seemed an awfully quick home visit for you, thank goodness for internet and skype.
I had a video call with my grandson yesterday, his third birthday, it was lovely, he's such a bundle of energy! They'll be visiting briefly in two weeks but I hadn't seen them since December so blowing kisses to each other was a joy.
Hope you have a safe journey and happy landings :0)

Hi @azureblue. Yes it went in the blink of an eye. I'm sure @debs has the same problem. I can't believe how hard it is to leave again. It feels like I'm having to start all over again. @pennyforthem. I will wave to you when I cross your part of the world around lunchtime :cool:
01 Apr 2014, 08:59
I have to tell you ladies that it's true about the planes landing themselves in the fog.
Have a great trip back @rawkaren
01 Apr 2014, 09:03
Yes i've now been told that it IS true about the plane! I find it amazing tho!
@rawkarenfirst april has come round so fast..do you feel it has too? How do you feel about going back?
Ps sorry just seen that you already answered my question ..big hugs and i hope you settle back in quickly xxx
01 Apr 2014, 09:08
I'm glad I got the early flight and opted for a longer wait. I have a couple of friends on the 9am flight from NCL and they are phoning me from the airport for live weather updates as their flight status says 1pm earliest. They thought it was an April fool to begin with. :frown:
01 Apr 2014, 09:20
I keep trying to work out what NCL stands for @rawkaren :?: x
01 Apr 2014, 09:21
oops sorry @candicemarie. It's Newcastle Airport.....
01 Apr 2014, 09:23
:grin: :razz: :razz: :shock:
images.jpg
(8.17 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
01 Apr 2014, 09:26
Thanks@angie090465 ooh not long til yr birthday?!
And thanks @rawkaren for the info x
@Merlin i think my April Fool antennae may be switched too high! X
01 Apr 2014, 09:29
You're welcome Candice :-)

mm yes my birthday, don't really want to think about it lol, my last ever year in my forties!!!!!!!!!!!! how did that happen?????

have a lovely day without too many pranks ;-) xxxxxx
01 Apr 2014, 09:36
@rawkaren Bon voyage, will your husband get over mid trip again. I am always a bit wary of wishing a trip to Aus to visit my daughter to come quickly as I know the time with her will pass in a flash. Time is a funny transient sort of thing.
01 Apr 2014, 09:36
@angie090465 i would LOVE to be 49 again..and one day you'll look back and wish you were 49 again too! : :razz:
You have yr fifties ahead of you..very special years as these days, fifties are the new forties..so youre really only coming up to 39! X :lol:
01 Apr 2014, 09:40
Hahaha Candice!!

very good, thank you, makes it all real though... :-) its true what they say, you only are as old as you feel!!! xxxx
01 Apr 2014, 09:44
In many ways i feel like a teenager but there's always that harsh reminder when i look in the mirror!
I think our hearts never age,even tho our outward appearance does!
You look nowhere near coming up to 49 anyway Angie, i bet nobody believes you x
01 Apr 2014, 09:57
Hi all,
Angie, your name is a bit of a giveaway isn't it?! I am 50 this year and admit I am seriously struggling with the concept! Luckily. I shall drink it away on a beach on New Caledonia! I feel very aggrieved at being that age as I certainly don't feel it! :curse:

@rawkaren, thinking of you as you wing back; it is a balancing act between wishing your life away and making the most of your opportunity isn't it?
I didn't notice it was 1st April today, must admit. I have a Sri Lankan calendar from a lovely cafe in Melbourne and it has a recipe for Kozhi Vartha Kari, whichever does look rather lovely, must go back there next week.

The days are shooting by here with no time to think. Every meeting I go in I am the only female! boy there is some imbalance here! where are the engineers! planners etc? Very sad! Outnumbered but never outgunned :lol:
01 Apr 2014, 10:03
Btw, love the frog beanie @nursebean, very cute!
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 134 Next
2001 posts Page 7 of 134