The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 70 of 134
Previous 1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
24 Feb 2014, 21:08
Hello everybody

I can't find the Scenic Route Tent so I thought I would just let you know that I failed miserably with my attempt to do a Fast yesterday - AGAIN! - so I am back in the scenic route tent and feeling very low, very down.

I will keep trying the 16/8 and see how I go.

cheers Maggie :smile: :smile: :smile:
24 Feb 2014, 22:01
((((Maggiee)))) hang in there. I went through a stage of not being able to complete a fast and it DID pass. You will get there. You know you can do it because you have before :clover:

@wildmissus my HD books never make it to the shelf either!

Definitely NOT faffy food - most recipes are perfect for midweek meals.

I'm not fasting tomorrow but I'm having their hot smoked salmon, pomegranate and chickpea salad anyway. Can't wait!
24 Feb 2014, 22:14
:heart: @Wendy Darling So glad you enjoyed the courgette spaghetti I pan fried mine too its great trying all the new stuff especially when we actually enjoy. Lol
I'm doing it again tomorrow night with a mushroom stroganoff had a really good + true fast today and feeling good about that because if I manage 2 "true" fasts and still stay the same then something's wrong deffo. :heart: Sue
24 Feb 2014, 22:48
Well done Sue, that sounds good, will try it one night this week.

Oh, I don't know, it must be me........ I have picked out the sticky chicken from the HD second book and we are having that tomorrow night. It seems to be the quickest and with the least prep. Going to serve it with salad and celeriac remoulade instead of the suggested coleslaw. I'll time myself and report back :smile:
25 Feb 2014, 03:08
Morning Fasters. @manderley. Hope you are feeling better today.. Now Hairy Dieters. I am a fan and was not expecting to be. The dish I cook the most is chicken tagine, but all of their curries are pretty good too.

Early night tonight I think. OH now gone home :cry: and as he was on a different time zone, my sleeping patters are a bit out of whack.
25 Feb 2014, 05:21
Hiya,@maggiee, you can search in the little box just above the foodbank logo if a tent has dropped off the threads.

Spoke to hubby earlier and he was telling me about some amazing greengage and honeycomb icecream he had just had at our favourite cake shop. He let me rant on cos I was going to miss out, and then told me he had bought me a tub!!!! Ggrrrrr!!
25 Feb 2014, 05:48
That is wonderful many thanks @Debs - now I know! How very kind of you to show me the way.

Enjoy the ice cream.

Cheers maggie :smile: :smile:
25 Feb 2014, 05:53
The Defence Force is doing helicopter training exercises in my area, the copters are so low I swear they are only just missing the roof. :shock:
25 Feb 2014, 07:08
@MaggieeI seemed to go through a period where I found it hard to fast after nearly a year of finding them fairly easy. I think it was mostly do with state of mind as it was when I hit a goal and I think my mind relaxed a bit. I seem to be back on them again now so hopefully the same thing will happen to you. :smile:
25 Feb 2014, 07:35
Thanks @Loulou51 - i continued on the path to self-destruction today - i made it to 12pm but then I went crazy! I shan't list all I are but it was bad and i feel very bloated.

Back into my tent its quite lonely in here.

Cheers maggie :frown:
25 Feb 2014, 08:00
Oh poor you! I went through a phase of wanting to eat everything in site, very frustrating but you will just have to try and ride it out. Sorry I mentioned ice cream!
25 Feb 2014, 08:10
As one who is planning on lunch out, plus cake at elevenses, I have just had a poached egg on toast and am planning our evening meal. Fasting seems far from my mind (and belly!) too, so hugs across the globe for @maggiee and @debs
25 Feb 2014, 08:21
Ah thank you PTF!! I am a little further from dinner than I would like and am contemplaing a WW thai curry as I am peckish now. I snuck in three toffees as the admin lady next door took pity on us as we don't get any goodies in here! My hubby didn't help though, describing in loving detail the lumps of greengage in his ice cream :cry:
25 Feb 2014, 08:29
No probs @Debs- im not mad on ice cream and l,m lactose intolerant but it doesn't bother me, except when I see Brie on the table!

Pft - you are such a hoot - have a great time. Thanks.

Cheers
maggie :smile:
25 Feb 2014, 09:01
Thanks, @rawkaren, still really pale and tired but, at least, no more dizziness or cold sweat. There's a good chance it was "just" a PMS thing as "they" arrived last night, 28 days to the minute. It's freaky how predictable they are.....

It seems that, PMS is worse when you're getting older. Migraines, fainting, etc. How good it is to be a woman ? :lol:

Good morning all !

Today is a great day, my men are coming home ! I am talking about OH and my best friend who can't go away at different times to save their life ! I mean, they never were in contact (OH is pretty jealous and quite possessive even without admitting it) but they seem to have a connection that make them go away and come back the same day.

Of course, OH has the priority :heart:
Previous 1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 70 of 134