The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 73 of 134
Previous 1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
26 Feb 2014, 00:11
Would love to do that Wino, a weekend in Sydney must be on the cards soon!
26 Feb 2014, 00:15
It's well worth doing Debs, just wish we were allowed to take our own cameras up there. I love Sydney, I know we live close to it but it's so nice to spent a night in there, dinner out etc.
26 Feb 2014, 00:16
Yes, that is a bind as you are then beholden to them for their photos, but I understand thelogic if you crown someone underneath with your monster Canon and lens!!
We lived in Lidcombe for a while I worked in the State Rail building above the station with a view of the coathanger but they didn't do the walks when we were there.
26 Feb 2014, 00:32
Nice spot to work. My daughter works in Walsh bay but alas no windows. She walks from circular Quay through the Rocks and under the Bridge every day.
Yes I can defiantly understand about the cameras, you can't even have a bobby pin in your hair.
26 Feb 2014, 00:32
Lovely picture @Wineoclock .
Todays dinner made and beautifully presented by chef son was a beefburger in a cheesey bap with a mushroom and blue cheese topping, with a side salad and onion rings. It looked so good I took a photo. I will upload it tomorrow.
Hubby forgot to take one of his meds so I have to wait up another hour or more so that he can take it. One of these days I am going to get to bed before midnight and my poor body will be in shock.
26 Feb 2014, 00:37
Oh goodness, I would collapse if I was up that late. Mmm, burger sounds good right now. Ok, I know it is only 8.30am!
26 Feb 2014, 01:10
Think of it from my point of view. You only have hours to think about food. I'm now in my second fast of the week nd won't be seeing food for a very long time.
26 Feb 2014, 01:18
that is a lovely picture @Wineoclock - pity about not being able to take a camera up there.

I lived and worked in Sydney for about a year - 40 years ago!! I loved and still love Sydney harbor.

The best year of my life!

thanks for sharing.
cheers Maggie :smile: :smile: :smile:
26 Feb 2014, 02:18
Great pic @Wineoclock bet you feel great! X well done :like: :like:
26 Feb 2014, 03:07
Golly gosh so queasy and can't sleep
Posh cupcakes ( two) and white wine don't get on v well together in the ole tum :curse: x
26 Feb 2014, 07:12
Is this BBC news story related to anyone we know????!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-26345264

Police in England are searching for an Irish teenager who is said to have slapped a shop worker across the face with a large fish.

CCTV images of a teenage boy and girl have been released by Lancashire Constabulary after the worker was slapped across the face with a bream.
26 Feb 2014, 07:14
Lol! Can't think who you mean Debs! Not sure that @janeg has any relatives over the water ...

Oh and I see it happened in Accrington! That crowns it all ... :grin:
26 Feb 2014, 07:21
not guilty m'lud - this time! :lol: :lol:lol:
26 Feb 2014, 07:25
But @janeg ... You are original no longer! :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol:
26 Feb 2014, 07:28
ah, but I started the franchise :D:
Previous 1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 73 of 134