The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 8 of 134
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
02 Feb 2014, 09:59
I love Parkgate @PennyForthembut it's a few years since I visited. Is that rusty hulk of a ship still there?
02 Feb 2014, 10:06
I went to Parkgate once to birdwatch. I seem to remember a very nice icecream shop there! We were watching short-eared owls as I recall, but I also seem to remember going somewhere around there to look for red squirrels.
My target keeps being pushed out bean as I input my daily weight. Not fun sometimes isn't it?!
02 Feb 2014, 10:13
We are off to meet tigers today. More later :0)
02 Feb 2014, 10:32
Ok, forgive my forgetfulness, I am being a dumbo. I have never been able to place images into my posts. Help!! :confused:
02 Feb 2014, 10:38
Don't use quick reply, use post reply, Debs, then upload attachment if it's photos. They may need to be resized first though and you can do that from your pc or laptop. xx
02 Feb 2014, 10:39
Ah, you have just poked your head in from the snappers' tent pennyforthem, thank you!
02 Feb 2014, 10:40
Debs wrote: I went to Parkgate once to birdwatch. I seem to remember a very nice icecream shop there! We were watching short-eared owls as I recall, but I also seem to remember going somewhere around there to look for red squirrels.

The icecream shop is still there, but the rusting hulk isn't!! The red squirrels may have been at Ness gardens, but not sure if there are any there now. There's a RSPB reserve close by.
02 Feb 2014, 10:45
There are red squirrels at Formby
02 Feb 2014, 10:47
image.jpg
Just testing!!
02 Feb 2014, 10:48
Maybe that's where I saw them Merlin! I know it was around there somewhere.
02 Feb 2014, 10:48
Wish I hadn't told you now

:curse: ... CAKE? Cake?

:lol: :lol:
02 Feb 2014, 10:50
image.jpg
No stopping me now!!
02 Feb 2014, 10:51
Don't forget the ice cream, Penny..... ICE CREAM ? which flavor ? I am more a sorbet person but still :grin:
02 Feb 2014, 11:43
My progress tracker also says February 2016 till I reach goal. I can be a bit depressing, can't it. The nurse I saw last week said that if I can my weight down to 13 stone before my op, it would be gret. I'm 17 stone, how much time did she think I had?
02 Feb 2014, 12:19
Torture-watching the Great British Bake off final on my fast day :cry: I have cleaned my teeth so as not to reach for the food!
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 8 of 134