The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 9 of 134
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
02 Feb 2014, 12:21
Debs wrote: Torture-watching the Great British Bake off final on my fast day :cry: I have cleaned my teeth so as not to reach for the food!

Good strategy @Debs Best of luck with the rest of your day's fast! x :grin:
02 Feb 2014, 18:09
Today I have been mostly meeting two 16 month old white tigers who arrived at Hamerton Zoo 5 days ago and are currently in quarantine. Brother and sister are completely adorable and already BIG! They hope to be on view late March so do go and visit, they'd love to see you.
The zoo already had a white male and a yellow female and are aiming to acquire a further two yellow tigers in the future.
They also have 13 cheetahs, the major breeding uk zoo for these superb creatures, plus lots of other great animals.
Grrrrrrrrrrr meow!
02 Feb 2014, 19:00
Ooh yes @PennyForthem ! Parkgate for fish n chips and icecream! And lots of nice freh air!
Love Neston too...good market on a Friday! X :like:
02 Feb 2014, 19:26
The world and his wife was out at Parkgate today, to see the high tide, but many drivers had left their manners at home.
"I'll just squish in there and ram you into those bollards, even though I could have stopped 10 yards before where there was a gap to let you through."
Gee, thanks, so now I have red bollard paint on my silver car, Huh?

Oh and now there's a slanging match going on because somebody tried to nick somebody's parking space. And, oh look, there's a traffic warden booking people on the double yellow lines..
And then nobody was letting the bus through, so it all jammed up.

Nice meal and we had a bird's eye view of the shenanigans from the restaurant. But I still had red bollard paint on the wheel arch when I got home

:curse:
02 Feb 2014, 19:31
Hah! but you didn't realise Penns...THEY don't have to follow simple rules of courtesy...rules are for everyone else! Not them,THEY can do what they like! X
02 Feb 2014, 21:29
PennyForthem wrote: The world and his wife was out at Parkgate today, to see the high tide, but many drivers had left their manners at home.
"I'll just squish in there and ram you into those bollards, even though I could have stopped 10 yards before where there was a gap to let you through."
Gee, thanks, so now I have red bollard paint on my silver car, Huh?

Oh and now there's a slanging match going on because somebody tried to nick somebody's parking space. And, oh look, there's a traffic warden booking people on the double yellow lines..
And then nobody was letting the bus through, so it all jammed up.

Nice meal and we had a bird's eye view of the shenanigans from the restaurant. But I still had red bollard paint on the wheel arch when I got home

:curse:

... and you thought you were going to a peaceful river/ seaside location, and getting away from shenanigans ... :doh: :dazed: :bugeyes: :wink:
03 Feb 2014, 05:58
Happy Monday everyone! Starting to settle in here although this afternoon was odd with no-one for company. Dreading the drive in again in the morning, so off to get some sleep now so I can get an early start on the roads. :bugeyes: :bugeyes: Have a good week everyone. I need to do three fasts this week. Two is not enough for me.
03 Feb 2014, 06:11
Hello there, you have us here! I have a day off today and I always struggle to fill my time on my own!
03 Feb 2014, 08:49
Happy new week everyone ! :wink:

The sun is high again today, which is a surprise, a nice one, of course... Today I am trying some new indoors exercises as I have decided to not go riding when it rains (and it will the next few days). I found a winnie the pooh ball to help me, it should be fun

Also I have to look for a large belt and, as I hate to shop, you can imagine how charming it will be......

Oh well..... :grin:
03 Feb 2014, 09:02
Ah, that's the price perhaps one must pay for being a high powered go-getter (I wouldn't know, being not a high powered go-getter!)
However, I suppose there's only so much shopping that one can do.
Hope your day flies by, Debs, and hope your Monday is a good one, Karen.
Hope everyone starting in new jobs today - or indeed,staying in old ones, or not working - has a good day. Hope I've covered everyone there xx
03 Feb 2014, 09:06
I think you've pretty much covered the world and his wife @PennyForthem

Oh @Debs how could you post such a mouthwatering photo? How could you do it to me?!!

Bean :cry: :starving:
03 Feb 2014, 10:59
He he he, @nursebeanand Mutley sniggers!! Just testing my new found photo attachment skills. Blame @pennyforthem for that!
03 Feb 2014, 13:03
:oops: I just keep reading this thread as "Cakebox Beanie" ... :confused:
03 Feb 2014, 13:05
Our last CHatterbox i kept reading as Chatterbox Always x
03 Feb 2014, 13:07
You lot didn't hang on getting back on here!! Thought it was just me lurking with intent :lol:
Previous 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 9 of 134