Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 11 of 134
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
03 Feb 2014, 20:14
That groundhog said 6 more weeks of winter :0(
03 Feb 2014, 20:26
6 weeks? Bah humbug. We'll be growing fins and gills soon.
03 Feb 2014, 21:50
I am soooooooooo fed up of this weather. I can't wait for some sunshine and pulling the caravan out and getting away with the dogs. That is all that is keeping me going!
03 Feb 2014, 22:31
We are going away in the caravan early March @babyfish. First trip with puppy. Older dogs know the score. Think we'll take the carpets up though and leave them at home.
Not going far but can't wait.
03 Feb 2014, 22:36
I have to wait until April unfortunately (although I am working on OH to get away a bit earlier).
Yep, definitely take up those carpets! I hope Pup gets the hang of things quickly. Dogs make such enthusiastic campers, I love it!
04 Feb 2014, 09:03
Blimey, its quiet in here. Where IS everyone?!!

Just looked out the window and saw that its actually NOT raining. Can you believe it? Sure it won't last. Oh it must be great to have a caravan to get away in whenever the need arises.

I'm not a happy Bean today because yesterday I made a big boo boo and decided to have my fast meal at lunch time...which led to me being super bored and hungry in the evening (nothing to look forward to) so I swore (internally) went into the kitchen and helped myself to anything that looked bad. Yep, I think its safe to say I went over my 500 calorie allowance! Did I feel good for doing that? No :cry:

Bean :cry: :cry: :cry:
04 Feb 2014, 09:09
Way hey, there's an odd shiny thing in the sky, which looks a peculiar colour. Yes, it's blue! All this, plus talk of caravanning has made me go into summer mode. I am the eternal optimist.
Just waiting for my veg delivery - today I'm making Garlic pickle and roast garlic chutney.

Oh, I'm stalking Bean this morning. Every post I make, she gets there before me!!
04 Feb 2014, 09:12
Yes, you're scaring me now!

Bean :fear:
04 Feb 2014, 09:28
Good morning everyone ! :grin:

Must be a bit crazy (just a bit ??????) Yesterday I bought a belt, a large one to show everyone that I have a waist now, and you know what ? Instead of a S one I bought a L one. :shock: So this morning I get up, get dressed, put the belt on and, of course, it's wayyyyyy too big for me. And, of course, I cut the tag off so can't change it. :confused:

Why did I bought a big one you say ? Because I was scared that the small one wouldn't fit me in a few weeks and that would have been money throw out the window. Does that feeling go away one day ? :?:
04 Feb 2014, 09:31
It lessens Manderley, but I find it still lurking in dusty corners now and again, don't worry about the belt though, it is only a small casualty of your personal war, you are definitely the winner

Ballerina x :heart:
04 Feb 2014, 09:34
Wish I had those worries!

Bean :bugeyes:
04 Feb 2014, 09:41
You will beanie, you will :hugleft:
04 Feb 2014, 09:49
Thanks @Debs, hope you're right

Bean :bugeyes: