The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 79 of 134
Previous 1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
27 Feb 2014, 22:09
Nursebean you can see us a few pages back on our bridge climb. Their not bad but hubby has much less hair!! Also I have never worn blue tights.
The dexter one is really good. I loved the dexter books, is the tv show any good?
27 Feb 2014, 22:10
OOOh, SD a Chablis premier cru......mmmmmm....nice.....enjoy

Ballerina x :heart:
27 Feb 2014, 22:13
Tomorrow Ballerina - today's a fast! :curse: :bugeyes: :confused:

And @winsome I know what you are saying re the nasty gold door furniture ... Trouble is I have it on orange knotty pine glass doors :bugeyes: :curse: ...@Ballerina that is really a double whammy! I would really like some glass pane doors in a lighter wood and with steel door furniture. Maybe after the back fence (next week) and having window reveals painted ( this spring) ... Then there's the radiators ... :dazed: :bugeyes: :oops: and the bathroom ceiling ...
27 Feb 2014, 22:17
Roll on tomorrow SD :drink: :drink: :drink:

Ballerina x :heart:
27 Feb 2014, 22:32
Oh of course @Wineoclock I remember now...oh yes, they are like you!!!

As for Dexter, I am the other way around in that I watched the series first. I'm afraid I took a big liking to Michael C Hall so in my mind there's no other Dexter. Mmm that reminds me I must watch some more episodes of season 8. Thanks for that!

Bean :smile: :cool:
27 Feb 2014, 23:17
Hmmm.. grandson is called Dexter. I was against it, but he, of course, is gorgeous! I have him and his sis tomorrow.
27 Feb 2014, 23:49
Orange pine, uurrgh! We have far too much of it in our house and are furiously painting over it, or replacing it! We had a nasty fake brick wall behind our wood heater which has now been replaced with a nice neutral wall which looks a lot lighter.
Love te kitchen and aga @ballerina, we had one in our old house and I adored it. It also heated our water in winter. Loved making bread in it, hopefully we will get another one later. Hope that wine is kept at an even temperature there, or it will all have to be drunk immediately :wink: . We have our wine cellar under the house which is perfect.
Just booked our Xmas holiday to New Caledonia, very excited, looks perfect for a 'summer' escape'!!
28 Feb 2014, 00:19
Been out looking at the stars this clear night, and tried to find the amazing aurora currently zapping our planet but too much light pollution and not far enough north.
Go out, have a look north :0)
28 Feb 2014, 00:23
Did you get to see the aurora Azure??? Just seen it on the BBC website - amazing!
28 Feb 2014, 00:26
Only a low indistinct haze sadly. Jealous of the amazing views northerners are getting. It's currently at kp6 strength. I love the sky!
28 Feb 2014, 00:31
Oh yes, so do we. Amazing stars out here in the desert! We have always wanted to see the aurora but I am not sure about braving a Norwegian winter to see it!! At least you saw something!!
28 Feb 2014, 07:39
The stars are amazing aren't they. Very humbling looking up at the universe.

@PennyForthem your grandson is a very lucky young man to have the name Dexter, though I'm guessing you probably wouldn't like the series! :wink: for anyone else out there looking for good drama I would HIGHLY recommend Dexter...it's tres bon.

Don't know what today holds. Am still umming and ahhing about how and when to dye my hair, but seeing as I'm meeting up with relative strangers tomorrow, praps I'll stay safe and just have black hair with white roots for now...very attractive!

Fasting today...hooray! :confused:

Have a good one my fellow Beanie chatterers xx

Bean :starving:
28 Feb 2014, 08:09
Go for it @nursebean they don't know what you used to look like. They will take you as you are. That's the beauty of "blind dates" isn't it my fellow "meeter upperers" ?
28 Feb 2014, 08:19
Oh d'you really think so! @Carieoates? Hmm, what if I end up with ginger hair? I spose I could always wear a hat! Don't forget, they have seen me before...on my course, so it's not totally blind :wink:

Oh now I'm in a big Beanie dilemma :bugeyes:

Bean :starving:
28 Feb 2014, 11:31
Only choice now is to flip a coin @nursebean :grin:
Previous 1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 79 of 134