The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 12 of 134
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
04 Feb 2014, 10:07
Just HAD to show you this this morning. It's just what the doctor ordered to cheer your day

Bean xx
image.jpg
(33.01 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
04 Feb 2014, 10:12
I promise you, Beanie, that day will come :heart: :wink:

I know it sounds silly but it's part of the "can't let go" issue, like to not be able to buy new clothes because I don't know if, next year, I won't need them, even if they are 4 sizes too big and I look positively ridiculous in them

Women are never satisfied..... :grin:
04 Feb 2014, 10:12
Who's that beanie? (only joking!) Dog looks worried!
You're same height as me. It's a nice height. It suits me!
04 Feb 2014, 10:20
Just curious as we are the same BMI. All I want is to get under 25. Not much to ask is it? :?:
04 Feb 2014, 11:47
Neither of you is much over that.
04 Feb 2014, 11:57
Lovely dog@nursebean
Empathise with your mad moment yesterday...we've all done it and remember! it's not just madness,greed,lack of willpower or any of those "weaknesses" we beat ourselves up about..it's due to physiology..deep inside all that matters is our survival so we are urged on to eat eat eat..we actually do a fab job ...99%of the time we resist impulses that go back centuries..
I overate at the weekend but had a good fast and a good sleep and feel quite trim this morning,tho i am FAR from trim! Just that FeelGood Factor we get day after fasting...we can and do fix those little overeating mistakes! X
Ps wish i was 5 ft 6 instead a dumpy short fat legged 5 ft 2.5 and shrinking. X
04 Feb 2014, 12:00
I hear you candicemarie, some days, like today for instance, I feel like a small baby heffalump! Wrong height for our weight :razz:
04 Feb 2014, 12:03
I feel l ike a big omnidorm :0( and i dont even know what an omnidorm is!
I used to know an irish lady who called everyone a big omnidorm! X
04 Feb 2014, 12:07
An omnidorm, a large set of bunk beds?!
04 Feb 2014, 12:23
Very excited! DD just rung..hubby is interviewing for a job in Liverpool next week!
They've been in London for several years...wd love they came back home..
He has interviews other parts of the country too so i can't get too excited..but right now i feel like sticking head out of the window and screaming my head off!!! :razz: :grin: :lol:
04 Feb 2014, 12:27
Er, can I just point out loverly ladies...take another look at my photo. Yes, the dog is super cute, but hey! wait a minute...who's that actually holding the dog?!!

Have you realised yet?

Bean :confused:
04 Feb 2014, 12:28
CandiceMarie wrote: Very excited! DD just rung..hubby is interviewing for a job in Liverpool next week!
They've been in London for several years...wd love they came back home..
He has interviews other parts of the country too so i can't get too excited..but right now i feel like sticking head out of the window and screaming my head off!!! :razz: :grin: :lol:

Oh, really hope that works out then CM! That would be great to your daughter nearer to you!
04 Feb 2014, 12:28
Well, that's taken your mind off being an omnidorm!!!
Don't get your hopes up, but it looks as though you already have :grin:
Feel free to have a primal scream though, I'll keep my ears open for it!

I think they are on a wind up beanie pops!
04 Feb 2014, 12:32
Hey Beanie babes, I can't download your photograph as it says it no longer exists :cry:

Ballerina x :heart:
04 Feb 2014, 12:34
Oh I give up!! :bugeyes:

With regard to the height thing. Its annoying because my sister is the same height...but she weighs 7 stone something and has never had to diet. I've spent most of my adult life dieting...and still can't reach anything like her size

Bean :frown:
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 12 of 134