The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 84 of 134
Previous 1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
01 Mar 2014, 21:58
I just love my maintaining buddies xx (I did a typo and wrote biddies, but I've had some red wine!!)
01 Mar 2014, 22:01
Oh dear Wendy darling, it's SO disheartening when it all goes wrong when you have put so much into something. Have a glass or two of wine and just chalk it up to experience. Remember what scarlet said? "Tomorrow is another day" and she was quite right.

Candice, as everyone says, just read, don't post and remember the health benefits, hugs on its way to you, take care of yourself xx

Ballerina x :heart:
01 Mar 2014, 22:08
nursebean wrote: Poor Wendy darling! I've a good tip for pork chops. Rub some salt in the fat, turn the bob up

Bean :smile:

Poor Bob. I don't know, bob and bean. Could be a new duck and dive.
01 Mar 2014, 22:13
Thanks Bean, I will give that a go later this week, there were four in the pack!!!!

Penny, probably right the first time!!!!! I have red wine too and I also love my maintaining biddies xxx

Thanks Ballerina, yes, you're right x
01 Mar 2014, 22:17
Think I'm with you tonight Penny...hic!

Bean :bugeyes:
01 Mar 2014, 23:05
Back from the beach with the girls. Tonight we saw the northern lights on the other side of the Moray Firth. There was a red tinged light on the horizon which kept changing shape like it was being dragged above that there was the black sky then a hint of green light which was more broken. I think that is what you call making memories! One day when I am much older than I am now I'll be doing the 'do you remember when'.
01 Mar 2014, 23:13
Brilliant Wildmissus. What a lovely thing to do. Apparently they could be seen from down here on Thursday night but I didn't realise till too late and it was cloudy anyway. Hope you had a lovely evening
02 Mar 2014, 00:52
Auriga wrote: Well inspired by this thread I have bought a pot of paint (a cream paint named Bonnet!) in readiness to paint my old dresser in the conservatory which is looking a bit 'tired'. However it's a bit cold in there right now so I shall wait until it's a nice sunny day. I also have the idea to get out the sewing machine @Julieathome and have a go at taking in a favourite summer skirt which is too big for me now. It's ages since I did any sewing, I always liked it.
I wonder if the Northern Lights will come out again tonight..I missed it earlier in the week...darn it.

I also have a dresser which needs some paint (to cover up where the naughty pussies have used it as a scratching post - as well as the nest of tables) - I'm hoping that hubby will get round to it sometime. Thanks for the reminder about the Lights - I'm sure I saw them a few months ago when they were visible - I shall nip out now in my dressing gown before I head to bed..............
02 Mar 2014, 02:34
Shame about the chops Wendy, we all those those moments. We're having pork chops tonight, but I'll get hubby to cook them as he is the meat cooking guru. I'm thinking coleslaw to go with them.
I have a friend who has travelled over from Australia twice, trying to see the northern light but no luck yet.
02 Mar 2014, 02:44
wildmissus wrote: Back from the beach with the girls. Tonight we saw the northern lights on the other side of the Moray Firth. There was a red tinged light on the horizon which kept changing shape like it was being dragged above that there was the black sky then a hint of green light which was more broken. I think that is what you call making memories! One day when I am much older than I am now I'll be doing the 'do you remember when'.

I understand I have missed quite a light show. The Daily Mail showed a picture of the lights over Corbridge. @pennyforthem are you doing another dryathlon? I might join you :like:
02 Mar 2014, 09:20
Wildmissus, how fantastic, what a memory for you and your daughters. I've often seen strange lights and shapes but I put the wine glass down when that happens :oops:

Ballerina x :heart:
02 Mar 2014, 09:23
Did you manage to take any photos wildmissus? What a fantastic memory for you and your daughter to share!
02 Mar 2014, 09:26
Wow @Wildmissusthat must have been some spectacle, almost surreal. Wonderful experience! xx

Bean :starving:
02 Mar 2014, 10:14
@wildmissus how fab,you were making unforgettable memories! X
02 Mar 2014, 10:43
So jealous wildmissus, it would have been amazing!!
Previous 1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 84 of 134