The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 86 of 134
Previous 1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
02 Mar 2014, 19:17
That video made us all laugh Julie, thank you.
02 Mar 2014, 19:21
Now that made me laugh, thank you

Ballerina x :heart:
02 Mar 2014, 21:23
Now how about this one for our new slimmer (hopefully) more fashionable bodies.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/scarf-video
02 Mar 2014, 21:52
I've had a really bad day pain wise today, so I'm off to curl up on the sofa and watch some NCIS or CSI to while away the hours till bedtime. I will be back tomorrow, as chipper as usual, I hope, Take care one and all.
03 Mar 2014, 00:01
Third of March..six months ago today i joined the forum,learnt so much,had so many laughs,some sad moments too,made some new friends,lost some weight,got healthier.
@Sue.Q it's ten months today for you! X :clover: :heart: :like:
03 Mar 2014, 00:03
Hope your day tomorrow is painfree @Julieathome xx
03 Mar 2014, 01:51
I'm still here, waiting for my painkillers to take effect for a change. But I'm getting crosseyed so it must be nearly time. Catch you all tomorrow, again.
03 Mar 2014, 02:51
Hope you feel better tomorrow @julieathome. Fabulous photo's @wildmissus.

It's a fast day for me today and I'm hungry. Unfortunately I have already eaten my calories for the day. The Oscars are only keeping me partially entertained although it is interesting to watch them live rather than just the part we used to get at home when they showed the after party.

I bought a Nutribullet today. http://www.nutribullet.com/. Enough is enough with all of this mystery food out here. So I bought a ton of organic fresh veggies and fruit. You basically chuck it all in with some liquid and blend away in seconds. I made this with raw carrot, apple, ginger, almond milk and cinnamon. "Bunny Spice" 150 calories. :cool:

03 Mar 2014, 03:16
Hungry too :cry:
03 Mar 2014, 03:23
Yes and now Ellen Degeneres is handing out pizzas (she phoned for a takeaway). Brad Pitt is helping her dish them out. Bit of a stunt but making me even more hungry. :cry:
03 Mar 2014, 03:39
Oh dear, that isn't very nice of her is it?!
03 Mar 2014, 05:07
New (hand me down) computer - my last one gave me the white screen of death, skimmed this endless thread for the last two weeks of posts, now I'm back in the groove...

@Debs, between top ten venomous snake wrangling and cute little insects, you're my favorite wildlife photographer now.

And thanks, @Wildmissus, for the sky pics. Too cool.

All this time I've been assuming that celeriac was the British name for some common vegetable I eat all the time. Just looked it up, and surprise, it turns out to be something I don't believe I've ever tried. Now I'll have to buy some and try it.

Lastly, I feel very lacking compared to all you DIYers. I don't do any woodworking, or build kitchens out of wine barrels, or sew, or even repaint my house myself. EDIT: Or fix my own car like @Loulou51 does... I don't even know where to start...

I did, however, make three kinds of chili for a dinner party tonight. Chicken-lime, veggie, and bison-sweetpotato-corn. They all turned out well, so I feel a tiny bit creative...
03 Mar 2014, 09:19
Oh @Rawkaren I am soo jealous of you watching the Oscars LIVE! For years, me, my sister and a couple of friends used to meet up and have an Oscar party. We would stay up all night watching them and voting on the categories. We just LOVED it! My sister now lives in Canada and doesn't have a tv so even if she could see them (would it be live?) although I guess she's got her computer!

Anyway, this year .i haven't even seen the nominated films :cry:

Bean :bugeyes:
03 Mar 2014, 09:21
@Wendy Darling Hubby cooked the pork chops in a hot pan for 3 to 4 minutes on one side (don't move them) then about a minute on the other side. Then put them in the oven at 180 celcius for 6 to 8 minutes. Rest for about 5 minutes. Our chops were quite thick.
I will definitely try the celeriac slaw. :smile:
03 Mar 2014, 10:03
I have only seen Gravity bean, and I wasn't impressed. Mind you, the fact that it was on a tinsy winsy plane screen didn't really help I suppose!!
Previous 1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 86 of 134