The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 88 of 134
Previous 1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
03 Mar 2014, 23:48
Lovely inspiring news @Silverdarling and @PennyForthem !
Well done,great to hear you both reaping the rewards for all your hard work x :like: :heart:
04 Mar 2014, 00:20
Tidying a drawer this evening i found a belt ( v surprised coz havent worn a belt for years,a s don' t like the "sack of spuds tied inthe middle" look :confused:
Tried it on,could fasten it in the second notch of five
Have left it on the second notch to remind me,and gonna see how long it takes before i can move up thru dem notches! :lol: :grin: on a mission now! X
04 Mar 2014, 00:26
Go CM go girl! You can do it! excellent motivation tool! Months ago, right at the beginning, I was talking with @TML13 about belt notches - or was it using a ribbon as a measuring tool?? Anyway, have to get another hole punched in current jeans belt :victory:
04 Mar 2014, 00:29
Hello everybody

I am a member of another Forum here in Australia and one of the members I 'talk to' received a copy of the 5:2 Fast day book from her sister who is in the UK and has lost lots of weight.

It's based on calories consumed, but she sees that I do the Fast days as well as 16/8 and watching the carbs as well.

She is now quite inspired and is currently gathering and preparing her menu to start for her 'normal' eating days - and is starting to Fast as of next week.

I have given her the link to this website, so she may join us at some such.

11.30 am - Fasting today - so far I have had two cups of coffee, three glasses of water and a cup of Def. Green tea with pomegranate. Delicious.

So far so good.

cheers Maggie :smile: :smile:
04 Mar 2014, 02:37
A very quick catch up here as I'm off to bed. The men of the family are doing an all nighter, in other words staying awake all night to get threir sleep patterns back to normal, but I'm off to bed because I'm always sleep deprived I can sleep no matter how few hours its been since the last sleep. I am taking a hot water bottle because its the end of a fast and I will be cold without hubby.

Celeriac, no, no, no! I only had to sniff it to know I won't eat it. Its a member of the celary family isn't it? It smells like it. I hate celery with a vengence, its vile stuff.
04 Mar 2014, 05:04
@callyanna. Hope your knee is a little better today. Sounds painful. @silverdarling and @pennyforthem Well done on the jeans front! @candicemarie, I find the belt method is the most motivational way of losing weight. I like to challenge myself on making the notches go down :heart:
@madcatlady. Nutribullet is basically a very high speed and wattage motor in a more compact and easier to clean format than a normal blender. It is certainly up to the same task as a vitamix (which I have at home), as it pummels just about anything in seconds.

I keep missing @manderley. Is she around or taking a break?

@julieathome. Will I make you feel bad if I say I like celeriac raw :lol: :razz: :lol: :razz:
04 Mar 2014, 05:45
My neighbour is mowing his lawn in his gumboots (Wellington boots). I think he should just admit that it's too wet to mow the lawn.
04 Mar 2014, 05:53
That made me laugh out loud wineoclock. I'm feeling a bit glum tonight. I caught a picture of me on photobucket that I downloaded at Christmas. I was two months into P90X and on a fasting roll. I can tell I have certainly gained a fair amount of weight since I moved out here, and lost alot of tone, but don't have any scales to weigh myself. Good job really or I would probably be quite depressed.
04 Mar 2014, 06:18
Rawkaren I bet you haven't gained that much. We are always far too critical of ourselves, but I certainly understand how you are feeling. Glad I could help a little bit.
04 Mar 2014, 08:26
Morning peeps!
Now that I have wheels again (and clean ones at that because they valeted the car!) I can go shopping. Poor hub was down to the last scrape of butter for his sandwiches and the last drop of milk in his tea!
04 Mar 2014, 08:38
Hello feel like I am back in the land of the living as I have a moment or two to have a roam around the forum.

Went to an op shop yesterday and picked up 2 pair of nicely faded and fitting jeans with good narrow legs $6 a bargain and they will work for me in winter while I plan to keep shrinking. Then I managed a quick dash into the shoe shop and now have on lay-by a fabulous pair of grey ankle boots with small heel and cute little buttons to embellish on the sides. Usually find if I don't get in early I miss out on the nice looking styles. Just love my ankle boots with tights and skirts for winter, so am getting my wardrobe ready.
04 Mar 2014, 08:45
Is that all he is wearing wino?????!!!!! I want piccies if so
04 Mar 2014, 08:47
Good to see you spreading the word @Maggiee!! I tell people here I am fasting and they don't take a blind bit of notice!! Blokes!

Nice work on the loss ladies, very pleased/envious/jealous/inspired!! Staying at another camp tonight as I won't get back before dark to my own room; hope the chef is a bit better here :confused:
04 Mar 2014, 08:54
This thread moves faster than than the tide on a full moon. Where to start?.....@Pennyforthem glad you are mobile and valeted and great news about the jeans. @Silverdarling like PFT you also are turning into the incredible shrinking woman, one with new frocks, how good is that? @rawkaren I'm sure you have not put on as much weight as you think, it will all settle down soon anyway as you find you way and @Wineoclock please look away, a man wearing only Wellies (@debs thanks for that image which I am now unable to erase from my poor traumatised mind, ) and pushing a lawn mower round his garden should be able to do so without being ogled so, behave yourself woman :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
04 Mar 2014, 08:56
https://www.facebook.com/QtipandBlondie ... =1&theater

So now you all know the correct way to weigh!!
Previous 1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 88 of 134