04 Mar 2014, 19:35
Any pics? X
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
04 Mar 2014, 19:54
I think an op shop is a charity shop?
04 Mar 2014, 19:59
[quote="Julieathome"]I think an op shop is a charity shop?[/quot

yes, short for 'opportunity shop', Ozzie speak for charity shop! spent many a happy hour in them while visiting my brother!
04 Mar 2014, 20:04
@callyanna and @julieathome thanks guys! I 've heard of goodwill but not op shops! Like the sound of them!
Anyone watching the Sewing Bee? I love it even tho or maybe because i can't sew a button on..not one that stays on anyways! :grin: :lol:
04 Mar 2014, 20:08

Don't know what made me think of the peeps on here when I saw this :lol:
and if I'd been quicker I could have posted directly under @wineoclock
04 Mar 2014, 20:13
Hahaha! Love it! :lol: x x
04 Mar 2014, 20:14
Silverdarling wrote: Just off to try on the dresses from M and S ... :shock: :shock: :shock:

And skinny jeans by any chance!!
04 Mar 2014, 20:19
Ha ha! Love the winebulance!

Thanks all for your best wishes. Yes, finally the weight is starting to shift like some big iceberg. However, right at this minute? What I wouldn't do to sink my teeth into this

Happy pancake day everyone xx

Bean :starving:
04 Mar 2014, 20:35
CandiceMarie wrote: @callyanna and @julieathome thanks guys! I 've heard of goodwill but not op shops! Like the sound of them!
Anyone watching the Sewing Bee? I love it even tho or maybe because i can't sew a button on..not one that stays on anyways! :grin: :lol:

And around here they are "thrift shops"!
04 Mar 2014, 21:17
CandiceMarie wrote: Any pics? X

When I can sort out some decent tights - rather than pop socks, or, as I'm wearing with trousers at the moment - Capricorn mohair socks :shock: :wink:
04 Mar 2014, 21:42
We had pancakes tonight with lemon and sugar. I was a bit of a piggy. I won't tell you how many I had but they were gawjus and of course....... I'm worth it :pig2:
04 Mar 2014, 21:44
carieoates wrote:
Silverdarling wrote: Just off to try on the dresses from M and S ... :shock: :shock: :shock:

And skinny jeans by any chance!!

Not near a New Look yet- hopefully at weekend Caroline!

All the dresses fitted - but one just 'looked' better than the others! Phew! :wink:
04 Mar 2014, 21:50
And here is the link for the dress I've eventually decided upon ... And strangely it now keeps popping up in the ads at the bottom of this thread :wink:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/fit-and- ... 290_CreoGe
04 Mar 2014, 21:55
Gave blood tonight, and as I went in saw a vaguely familiar face. The lady in question actually beat me to the 'I'm sure I know you from somewhere' line... Turns out that I used to teach her and her daughter Sing and Sing (baby sign language) a few years ago. She told me she barely recognised me because I was had lost so much weight since then. I had to think back, and yes, I would have been about three stone heavier then :bugeyes:

Small world :smile:
Previous 1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 90 of 134