The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 91 of 134
Previous 1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
04 Mar 2014, 22:01
Silverdarling wrote: And here is the link for the dress I've eventually decided upon ... And strangely it now keeps popping up in the ads at the bottom of this thread :wink:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/fit-and- ... 290_CreoGe

Very classy dress @Silverdarling. Bet you'll look fab in it! :like:
04 Mar 2014, 22:05
Love the dress ..love ditsy and love tea dresses! Think this will suit you @Silverdarling
And isnt that great@Winsome that you were barely recognised 3 stone lighter!
I always think in before and after pics how much more personality seeems to show thru in after..like as if the fat sort of muffles part of that person! X
04 Mar 2014, 22:12
AnnieW wrote: Image

Don't know what made me think of the peeps on here when I saw this :lol:
and if I'd been quicker I could have posted directly under @wineoclock

Thanks Annie I will send it back when I'm finished.
04 Mar 2014, 22:15
Love the dress, SilverD, especially the length and flippiness of the skirt. Reminds of this wonderful dress: https://www.google.com/search?q=michell ... 08&bih=678
04 Mar 2014, 22:15
It looks like I'm getting divorced.
04 Mar 2014, 22:16
Nice dress @Silverdarling. Here's one I just bought to wear to a very fancy wedding in a couple of weeks. I don't do it justice like Liz but here's hoping it looks ok on the day
04 Mar 2014, 23:03
Julieathome wrote: It looks like I'm getting divorced.

Wha...at? Noooo Julie....please.

I was told out of the blue that we were getting divorced and I wish I'd punched his lights out. Of course, I politely said.... well maybe I won't repeat that either,
04 Mar 2014, 23:04
Oh and nice dresses, too, ladies x
05 Mar 2014, 00:36
BIG, GIGANTIC flare up tonight. We are just starting to wade through the misunderstandings that have built up to this. We only argue once a year or so but when we do its daggers at dawn. This is the first time divorce has been mentioned though.
I would have been spending the night at a Youth Hostel tonight if they hadn't had a note on the door saying they were fully booked when I got there.

I can honestly say that today has become an unofficial fast as I didn't eat my dinner before storming out and couldn't eat it when I got back. So fast number 2 of the week done and dusted.

The tension in my shoulders has twanged my neck too and I'm in an awful lot of pain. I'm off to bed, with hubby, which is a miracle after what we both said tonight, and I will see you all in the morning.
05 Mar 2014, 00:38
Oh! and I'm sneezing my head off. I've caught a chill through being outside in the cold.
05 Mar 2014, 00:45
that is a stunning looking dress @Wineoclock.

cheers Maggie :smile: :smile:
05 Mar 2014, 00:46
Nooooo Julie, divorce is horrible, do not go there. xxxx
05 Mar 2014, 00:47
that is a gorgeous dress @Silverdarling.

cheers, Maggie :smile: :smile:
05 Mar 2014, 00:53
We are OK PFT, thank you for caring. I would miss my best buddy in the whole wide world too much to be divorced from him. It has brought up some assumptions that need clarifying and will be worked on in the next few days, but we are not snarling anymore or even being sarcastic with each other. So all will be good.
Previous 1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 91 of 134