Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 93 of 134
Previous 1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
05 Mar 2014, 21:35
Hi @PennyForthem :grin: I'm still here! :wink: Just nothing to report today! x
05 Mar 2014, 22:28
Burp! Faled fast, I fell at the last hurdle, the pancakes with summer fruit pie filling with carte d'or Madagascan vanilla ice cream, was just too much. At least I failed in style. Any other diet and I would have has a blow out with whatever crappy food was in the house, usually crisps! Now if I have a blow out its for something worthwhile. Plus i only had 2 not 6. I may not be losing much weight, but this time round I'm enjoying myself. I still have yesterdays pizza in the fridge for tomorrow. It's even got the cauliflower pizza base. So I can stuff my face and feel virtuous in a low carb way then.

All of todays plans went by the wayside, I have struggled to stay away all day long and plan on being in bed in an hour or less.

Catch ou all tomorrow.
06 Mar 2014, 09:13
I am the first one this morning ? woaw, how impressive.....

Howdy girls !!! :cool:

The sun is shining, my body is aching but my mood is singing (I know, it's pathetic) :razz:

My plans for today, trying to figure out if the house I am living in has been sold or not and beginning to read "the pillars of the Earth", hoping I'll like it or I am doomed
06 Mar 2014, 09:18
Good morning Manderley :cool:

@Julieathome I hope you had a restful night and feel a bit better today.

My mission for today is to find a new venue for the mum and baby group that I run. We sadly lost it last home (the school needed the room back due to increased intake) and are currently camping out in a lovely but tiny little room loaned by a friendly shopkeeper. Venues are in short supply around here so its a tough mission. Wish me luck!
06 Mar 2014, 17:28
I seem to be on here lately when some others aren't,so just want to wave to @angie090465 and @callyanna @Merlin and @PennyForthem and @barbarita
Oh and @Sue.Q
Feel like we're ships that pass in the night! ( and day!) miss seeing you guys x
06 Mar 2014, 18:22
Waving right back at you Candice!! :-)

I am always in the background you know... xx
06 Mar 2014, 18:36
Ahhh@angie090465 youre too lovely to stay in the background! X
Don't be a wallflower when youre a lovely vibrant bloom! X
image.jpg
(23.82 KiB) Downloaded 114 times
06 Mar 2014, 18:49
Awww thats so sweet Candice thank you! Xxx
06 Mar 2014, 20:11
We were supposed to be away tonight in our lovely caravan. It's caught whatever the car had and is sick. Considering it's only 18 months old, we're very ******* off.
So, instead of a long weekend away, we're still at home. Luckily, hub being an electrical engineer, is hoping to work his magic and fix it, otherwise we're spending the whole weekend at home. Shame when hub has taken some days off.
06 Mar 2014, 20:13
oh no! Bummer PennyForthem! Hope hubs can sort out the problem and you can still get away as the weather forecast is really good for the weekend. x
06 Mar 2014, 20:21
Drat and double drat :curse: hope OH can get things sorted PFT :clover:
06 Mar 2014, 20:30
Oh no Penny, hope hubby can fix it.
06 Mar 2014, 21:24
Crossing my fingers for you@PennyForthem! :clover:
06 Mar 2014, 21:39
Hope you a manage to get away AND have a nice time @pennyforthem yep! the weather is supposed to improve so, have a great weekend everyone

Ballerina x :heart:
06 Mar 2014, 22:16
Hope you have a better weekend @Ballerina and hub's health improves :clover: :heart:
Previous 1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 93 of 134