Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 94 of 134
Previous 1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
06 Mar 2014, 22:25
Yes been thinking of you@Ballerina and hope you n hub are ok xx
06 Mar 2014, 22:36
Thinking of you@Ballerina. I think you worry more for your OH than yourself.
06 Mar 2014, 23:02
three nights away (on a legal course in London) without proper internet and so much to catch up on here! weigh-in tomorrow and hoping the carbs I've consumed won't have done too much damage. Thanks to my buddy West London Chick for the texts of encouragement while I've been away and looking forward to our East Anglia meet up Saturday! :oops:
07 Mar 2014, 00:06
Good to have you back @madcatlady good luck with weigh in x

Gahhhh ! This hasnt happened before.. I went to bed but got up again coz was sooo hungry.Had a piece of buttered toast and a very small cuppa ( my bladder's aching from the endless weeing)
Brought my total cal count to around1600 ..i'd written 1400 and something in the little book i record my daily cal count in and had to alter it..another annoyance,this was my first crossing out! :doh: still at least i can go back to bed now..been very hungry all day today.night night anyone reading this x
07 Mar 2014, 07:48
Ooh @Candicemariesure your body must have been shouting at you thanks, thanks so much for the toast.
@madcatlady my fingers and toes are crossed for you my luv.
07 Mar 2014, 08:43
Morning girls ! :cool:

So, the house where I live is sold and I have to decide if I stay here or if I move. Not that the new owner want me to live, just that I may want to go away if the situation becomes even more messed up that it is. The funny thing is my ex real estate agency would want me to stay with them and, to do so, I would have to move. I am that good as a tenant :grin:

For now, I am waiting for a registered letter I missed yesterday, which is always bad news. I know it's not from my bank or the 2 real estate agencies, and I can't figure out where is it coming from and it's driving me nuts :silly:
07 Mar 2014, 09:00
Aw @Manderley what a horrible situation to be in, and the letter too, hope it comes soon and you find out what it is, it's awful when this sort of thing happens. Do you actually want to stay in the house, all things considered?
07 Mar 2014, 09:08
Oh dear, I guess you're in a bit of a quandary @Manderley. Hope you get things sorted.

Well, I'm off out for my usual weekly cappuccino, looking forward to the day when I can have a chocolate coffee (Macchio?) only about another 7 weeks to go...doh!!

If I have the energy, I made begin the first stage of turning my hair from black to pastel pink. Wish me luck, oh and yes, I WILL do a Bean reveal...as long as it works out ok...watch this space :wink:

Take care everyone and have yourselves a great day, whether you're fasting or feasting...enjoy!

Bean :heart:
07 Mar 2014, 09:09
@Silverdarling , @CandiceMarie , and @Merlin , thanks girls for your kind thoughts and yes Merlin, you are probably right, about my worrying but that's just what us women do isn't it? Anyway, off into town for lunch as he's having a good day, enjoy Friday everyone

Ballerina x :heart:
07 Mar 2014, 09:13
Are you still planning on going to Scotland @Ballerina??
07 Mar 2014, 09:19
Enjoy your lunch @Ballerina and Hubbiness. Think of us fasters and eat our share too.. Hope you both have a lovely outing,glad it's a good day,hope turns into a good weekend!
Hope sun shining like it is here xxx
07 Mar 2014, 09:38
Silverdarling wrote: Are you still planning on going to Scotland @Ballerina??

Yes which is why I think he had made an appointment to see his G.P. next week, a most unusual thing for him to do as he NEVER sees her exept for his routine checks. I'm also concerned that his mother will be O.K. whilst we are away. We discussed that very scenario yesterday and he said, typical man, that she would just have to be O.K. To quote Carorees quoting Ben Goldacre, 'I think you will find it a bit more complicated than that!'was my reply!

The upside is that all this stress makes fasting, not just easier, but unavoidable:lol: 2 days this week I've gone from 16/8 to 36/00 but am looking forward to a hearty lunch today :razz: :starving:

Ballerina x :heart:
07 Mar 2014, 09:41
Not yet 10 a.m. On a fast day and i Am Starvin Marvin
This too shall pass
Happy weekend everyone x x
image.jpg
(18.31 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
07 Mar 2014, 09:41
Oops duplicated! Got some weird general error message :shock: what was that all about!
@Ballerina eat up today and keep your strength up
Massive hugs xxx
07 Mar 2014, 14:28
So, the letter was, in fact, the official notification of the owner change. It's the law, here, to receive a letter from a solicitor with the name and address of the new owner. I tend to freak out when I receive this kind of notification as I am likely to be quite easily stressed out even if it's better since the last few years.

I don't know yet if I'll stay here or move. It will depend on how things are going here, I also have to talk about it to OH, even if we don't plan to live together. We'll see in the next month or so. The fact that my ex real estate agent is behind me and promised to help if I want to move is good news, of course. Wait and see. Moving need some preparation and money, which is quite lacking these days. And I don't want to take decision without really thinking about it. It's a big big relief to know that, if things go wrong here (my ex landlord still work the floor below me and I still see her everyday and let's say that she's a witch), I won't have to stay here for a year and a half.....

@Ballerina Don't know what happened to your husband but hope everything will be back to normal for you both really really soon :clover: :crossed:
Previous 1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 94 of 134