The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 97 of 134
Previous 1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
09 Mar 2014, 09:27
I said the same yesterday, wondered if anyone had seen or heard from her. Unusual to be so quiet. Hope all is well Sue x
09 Mar 2014, 09:37
Hope all is well with @:heart: Sue.Q.
Today is supposed to be the warmest day of the year so far, it's certainly a really beautiful sunny day here! Going out for lunch today with all the family for youngest son's birthday (my baby's 31!), so no cooking for me yippee! :like:
09 Mar 2014, 09:39
Beautiful isn't it! Lovely to be wearing my new flowery blouse too :0)
09 Mar 2014, 09:49
Oh dear, my sister is currently in theatre having a repair for an aortic dissection. She may need a valve replacement as well; they won't be sure till they get in there. Completely out of the blue. I'm totally shattered and feeling helpless. Luckily my niece is an ED sister at the hospital she has been admitted to so was able to be with her father for support and to interpret the medical jargon. I know you lot are good at sending good wishes so please work hard on sending them to my sis.
09 Mar 2014, 09:54
Chook wrote: Oh dear, my sister is currently in theatre having a repair for an aortic dissection. She may need a valve replacement as well; they won't be sure till they get in there. Completely out of the blue. I'm totally shattered and feeling helpless. Luckily my niece is an ED sister at the hospital she has been admitted to so was able to be with her father for support and to interpret the medical jargon. I know you lot are good at sending good wishes so please work hard on sending them to my sis.

Sending healing good vibes your sister's way, what a shock it must have been for you all but she is in the best place. Love to you all x
09 Mar 2014, 10:01
PennyForthem wrote: T'was moi. It's gorgeous!!

Hmm, now got a hankering for some - we have celeriac in the caravan (see, I am prepared) but no grater. Sharp knife, I think..

Well thank you again - scrumptious! :smile:
09 Mar 2014, 10:04
Chook wrote: Oh dear, my sister is currently in theatre having a repair for an aortic dissection. She may need a valve replacement as well; they won't be sure till they get in there. Completely out of the blue. I'm totally shattered and feeling helpless. Luckily my niece is an ED sister at the hospital she has been admitted to so was able to be with her father for support and to interpret the medical jargon. I know you lot are good at sending good wishes so please work hard on sending them to my sis.

Just seen this and sending all my best wishes to her through cyber space x
09 Mar 2014, 10:06
callyanna wrote: Going out for lunch today with all the family for youngest son's birthday (my baby's 31!), so no cooking for me yippee! :like:

Happy birthday to him! I share his birthday but I'm 17 years older!! I have been spoiled already and will not be counting any calories today :shock:
09 Mar 2014, 10:50
Sending positive vibes to your sister @Chook
09 Mar 2014, 10:52
Hope all goes well for your sister@Chook
09 Mar 2014, 11:12
@Chook sorry to hear about your sister but at least she is in hospital getting treated, sure all will go well for her.
09 Mar 2014, 11:16
Well it's been a good week, we put our old house on the market a week ago. We have had two open houses (invite only) and now have three offers.
09 Mar 2014, 11:21
Wineoclock wrote: Well it's been a good week, we put our old house on the market a week ago. We have had two open houses (invite only) and now have three offers.

Fab news @WineoclockHope the sale goes through smoothly for you :like:
09 Mar 2014, 12:17
Healing wishes on the way chook.
That is fantastic news Wineoclock.

I'm off to paint the shed and fences today. So catch you all later.
09 Mar 2014, 12:26
Chook, I hope your sister makes a full and speedy recovery, beat wishes to her and the family, must be a worry to you all,

Ballerina x :heart:
Previous 1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 97 of 134