The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 99 of 134
Previous 1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
09 Mar 2014, 18:52
Julieathome wrote: Why oh why are 'Jelly Babies' and 'American Hard Gums' so addictive. I can't stop eating them.

Huh? An American Hard Gum must be like a french fry (or a french horn or a french kiss :grin: ) ie, not American at all...
09 Mar 2014, 19:34
@Chook, sorry to hear about your sister, I hope she'll be ok.

@Silverdarling, love the fence - I guess you know you are middle aged when you get excited about a fence :lol: :lol: :lol: . If you can't beat them join them!

@Doodle, me and my teenage daughters loved the video link.
09 Mar 2014, 19:47
:heart: Just catching up with everything I've missed the last few days or so @Chook I'm so sorry about you sister hope everything works out well in the end she's in good hands hugs and kisses to you and all your family♥♥ Sue
09 Mar 2014, 19:55
So nice to see you back@Sue.Q not the same when you're not here !
Ooh @Winsome i love the new avatar! X
09 Mar 2014, 20:39
@CandiceMarie thank you :smile: She is actually a cake that I made a few years ago. The proportions aren't right - she should (does in real life) have a wider face as she is in the Manga style, but I don't know how to get the right size AND shape :confused: Anyway, she has always been one of my favourite creations :smile:
09 Mar 2014, 20:51
Have to share this one with you all another Aldi Treat not for the faint hearted their "Belgium Chocolate Cheesecake" is to die for @Silverdarling And @Wendy Darling And @wildmissus Yes also @SianS
Well if you do desserts and enjoy chocolate this is for you absolutely wonderful. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

"fasting tomorrow"
09 Mar 2014, 21:08
I will look out for that one Sue the next time I go to stock up ... Running a bit low on the Moser Roths :lol: :shock:
09 Mar 2014, 21:30
Why does everyone just HAVE to mention chocolate :shock:

Bean :frown: :heart:
09 Mar 2014, 22:12
Down. With. Sugar!
09 Mar 2014, 22:17
HA - I now have an avatar - hadn't noticed the gallery - this will do until I suss out uploading the photo business........this is quite appropriate - a lot of people think I'm a cuddly pushover but underneath lurks someone who is not to be messed with! :lol:
09 Mar 2014, 22:23
Madcatlady wrote: HA - I now have an avatar - hadn't noticed the gallery - this will do until I suss out uploading the photo business........this is quite appropriate - a lot of people think I'm a cuddly pushover but underneath lurks someone who is not to be messed with! :lol:

Like it.
09 Mar 2014, 22:38
Excellent

Ballerina x :heart:
09 Mar 2014, 22:47
Thanks again everyone for your good wishes. My sis was in surgery for over 8 hours but it went well. They repaired the descending aorta and repaired the valve so no replacement needed. No arteries were affected. She's in ICU, heavily sedated and intubated. My bil and and the niece who works in the ED will go in mid morning, the other two kids will go in when things have settled a bit. I reckon that will be enough visitors for the day and will go tomorrow with my brother. He should arrive from NSW about 6 this evening.

I'm fasting today; who knows when I'll fit in another
09 Mar 2014, 22:49
Glad you're sorted @Madcatlady yes he's nearly as
cute as mine.
Freezer section @Silverdarling and I've just tried the orange + almond chocky (xmas left over) very nice and I shared the tiny small bar.
So sorry don't read @nursebean I completely forgot you're abstaining I will tomorrow. Lol :heart: Sue

Edit to add @Chook So glad things aren't as bad as you'd first thought take care. :heart: Sue
09 Mar 2014, 23:08
Sending my bestest and brightest vibes @Chook to you and all yr family,specially your sister xx :clover:
@Wineoclock that is great news X :like:
Hope you had a great day @callyanna ! :heart:
I find American hard gums very addictive @Julieathome even tho they stick in my teeth!
Previous 1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 99 of 134