The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 14 of 134
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
04 Feb 2014, 18:16
FLAPPY BIRD......
Who's played it and who wants to kill their kids for getting you to play it? I'm not an addictive game player at all but it's got me for a few days now.
04 Feb 2014, 18:20
@Julieathome it was Penny who bought jeans @ BHS x
04 Feb 2014, 18:36
Just off to my socalled slimming club...socalled coz all we do is eat and drink..
BUT most of the six of us have lost some weight since we started meeting last feb..its nearly our first anniversary!..
Last week we resolved that we wd only bring fruit to the meeting but in fact we had choc eclairs,custard slices and go ahead biscuits..thats disgraceful really for a slimming club..i guess the only way it resembles a slimming club is,we get weighed. :confused:
04 Feb 2014, 19:18
Yes, t'was me. One pair were an unrivalled success. So I ordered a second pair - same size etc. Much smaller (and it can't be me who's grown out of them ,when the first pair fit just fine) and so they're going back.
I did also buy some cropped pants in there, again size 12 and both are a perfect fit.
Worth having a look around, Julie, but try on if you get the chance. xx
04 Feb 2014, 19:52
Would you recommend sticking to the size you know you are, or go down a measured size like they do with NYDJ?
04 Feb 2014, 20:36
Stick to the size you know, I think. Having tried NYDJ (and they were gorgeous, but I can't justify them) in a size 10 and BHS in a size 12, I'd say deffo stick to the size, but why is one pair of size 12 BHS jeans smaller than the other. Odd.
04 Feb 2014, 21:19
It depends on the seamstress who stitched it. O may like to stitch on the line, the other may like to be halfway to the edge. It adds up over the whole garment a few millimeters here and a few there.

YAWN!!! I don't think I am going to have any trouble getting to sleep tonight. 5 and a bit hours sleep, fast day, very busy with housework etc and then the gym. All on a few splashed of skimmed milk. I look at it positively, if I'm this tired the body must be running on fat not sugar.
05 Feb 2014, 00:22
Not only did my son grill bacon for lunch, my husband also asked for a slice of toast with lashings of butter, just 5 minutes ago. My desk is in the kitchen diner and my nose is nearly dragging me out of my chair. I'm off to bed soon to get away from these temptations. I do wonder sometimes if one day I am going to wake up chewing my pillow.
05 Feb 2014, 09:59
Julie, pillows are not 'night starvation kits' so leave them alone. Hope you do a pillow count in the mornings and ask your husband to make sure there are no feathers round your mouth when you wake up. :starving: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
05 Feb 2014, 10:00
Very quiet around here today!
Hope you're all safe with all this wind and rain around - in the UK anyway. What's it like around the world?
05 Feb 2014, 10:04
Usual sticky fly weather here! Got carted across a river in the mouth of a loader today we couldn't get onto the site as the river is so high!!! Was tempted to jump in for a dip it was so hot :lol: :cool:
05 Feb 2014, 11:19
I am such a grub, just realised I left chocolate crumbs on my bedsheet a couple of days ago. How could I have been so careless as to leave any behind?! :starving: :?: :wink:
05 Feb 2014, 11:32
Debs wrote: I am such a grub, just realised I left chocolate crumbs on my bedsheet a couple of days ago. How could I have been so careless as to leave any behind?! :starving: :?: :wink:

What :?: :shock: and you haven't licked them off yet? :razz:
05 Feb 2014, 11:41
Tempted but shall just sniff it instead. Sorry, that sounds gross!! I'm not in charge of changing my bedding otherwise I would!
05 Feb 2014, 11:55
Feeling very sorry for myself today, usually volunteer in a charity shop on Weds but feel so c**p I've had to cancel and won't be able to go to my beloved zumba class later either. Had a touch of gastric flu earlier in the week and am now absolutely full of a stinking cold, just pouring out of me! Only had a piece of toast to eat yesterday and got a shock this morning when I stepped on the scales as my weight has dropped to 6st 7lb , :shock: (90 lbs) not good I know and need to put some weight back on. Just got no appetite at all at the moment. :frown: :curse: and feel as weak as a kitten.
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 14 of 134