The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 15 of 134
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
05 Feb 2014, 12:02
Get well soon @callyanna :heart: we can't have you fallingdown a grid never to be seen again!
Sorry youre having a rubbishy week and seriously,you can't afford to lose any more weight x
On the bright side tho,some goodies will be in order when you feel more like your usual self :razz: :like: x x
05 Feb 2014, 12:06
Yeah Cm, will have to milk this for all it's worth and get hubs running round after me today and ministering to my every need :grin:
05 Feb 2014, 12:06
Oh no that is rubbish, would some icecream be soothing if you have a sore throat?
Please don't fade away to nothing and whatever you do don't vanish behind a lamp post! :heart: :heart:
05 Feb 2014, 12:09
Debs wrote: Oh no that is rubbish, would some icecream be soothing if you have a sore throat?
Please don't fade away to nothing and whatever you do don't vanish behind a lamp post! :heart: :heart:

No sore throat Debs just a nose that is literally dripping like a tap, sorry TMI! :oops:
05 Feb 2014, 12:12
I never did know what TMI meant! But get that hubby moving!
05 Feb 2014, 12:12
Deffo deffo milk it..there has to be some benefits to suffering!
Have Hubzy running round like a scalded hen
Will call round with some skates for him!
Your wish is his command :like: x X
Ps ice cream would be nice,like Debs said,sore throat or no sore throat
Might need to put peg on nose first,save dripping into ice cream! :grin: :lol: x
@Debs only learned recently myself..TMI is Too Much Information! X
05 Feb 2014, 12:14
Re the different sizes in the same style of jeans or whatever, it's due to the laying up of the fabric. The fabric is piled up in layers quite high and a sheet of plastic goes on the top. Vacuum is applied to hold the fabric while it's being cut. However because of the width of the fabric, the vacuum can't pull it down evenly and the sides get pulled down more that the middle. This makes the layers towards the top bulge a bit and the top cut out pieces are bigger than the ones at the bottom. It's a bit hard to describe but I hope that makes sense.
05 Feb 2014, 12:15
Too true!!
And thank you for that! You learn something new every day! Walnut, ricotta and honey icecream screams out to me ,
05 Feb 2014, 12:21
Debs wrote: Too true!!
And thank you for that! You learn something new every day! Walnut, ricotta and honey icecream screams out to me ,

Sounds yum if it was a hot day but it's bitter here today Debs. Hubs is warming me some soup and will have a go at some cheesy scrambled eggs too. I'm so rarely unwell it just annoys the hell out of me when I'm feeling under the weather! :cry:
05 Feb 2014, 12:32
@debs that sounds quite unusual combo..never heard of it before but wouldnt mind giving it a go..
.don't care it's cold and wet @callyanna ..if I heard Yippee it's Mr Whippy bells outside,i'd be out there like a rat up a drainpipe to buy an oystershell ...gorrrrrgeous! X
05 Feb 2014, 12:59
Oh @callyanna my little soul mate, how awful for you! hope you feel better soon and yes, lovely vanilla ice cream, you know the sort, with the little pod seeds in, mmmm. Lots of hugs but not tight ones as you may break, :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
05 Feb 2014, 13:02
Hope you feel better soon@callyanna.
05 Feb 2014, 13:07
aw thank you @Ballerina and @Merlin! :grin: I'll survive! :razz:
05 Feb 2014, 14:10
janeg wrote: @rawkaren ages ago (new year) you gave a recipe for walnuts to go with cheese.
Made them today and they are amaaaaazzzzzing. Need to jiggle it a bit, too much coating for the amount of nuts, my mistake as i didn't weigh them. Maybe a touch more smoked paprika or a wee shake of cayenne. Scrummy and will be served with the cheese board tomorrow for Christmas mark III. Thanks.
Julie that sounds just the ticket. Enjoy looking forward to it and then the actual event! :grin:

Glad you liked them@janeg. Fab for special occasions :like:
05 Feb 2014, 14:19
callyanna wrote: Yeah Cm, will have to milk this for all it's worth and get hubs running round after me today and ministering to my every need :grin:

Boohoo. Sorry to read you are not well @callyanna. Get well soon and stay warm and cosy :heart:
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 15 of 134