The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 127 of 134
Previous 1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
25 Mar 2014, 08:24
Ah @wendyjane I can't get there either, despite being in the same land! :cry:
However, a certain @silverdarling and I have a cunning plan to meet in May and I have been so lucky to meet @callyanna @merlin @candicemarie @ballerina and @barbarita.
25 Mar 2014, 08:28
Feeling a bit 'virtual' lonely here too!
25 Mar 2014, 08:49
Ah, lots of hugs on their way to you@Debs :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ballerina x :heart:
25 Mar 2014, 09:00
In the same continent but there is a sea between me and all the UK potential meetings so it's a tiny bit difficult to organise something :confused:

Thinking of you, Julie :clover:

It's pretty cold today, which is a shame as we wanted to go for a walk in the woods tonight with OH. He can't be here Thursday but I really don't care. I mean, I would prefer him to be here but I feel confident enough in my relationship to understand that stuff can be in the way sometimes. Gosh I am confusing myself :lol:
25 Mar 2014, 09:34
Feeling grumpy as I failed my fast today and scoffed nuts, better get myself to the temptation tent and confess all. Plus I couldn't haul my derriere out of bed to go to the gym. If I'm lije thus after only 7 days into the shift what am I going to be like after 21 days? Revenge of the Enviro Zombie methinks!!
25 Mar 2014, 10:07
I weighed out all nuts and put them in portion sized bags. I need a new hobby I think.
25 Mar 2014, 10:08
Was just wondering how you are going @Debs with new job. Never mind about today, the bullet coffee really does the trick and fills you up. I fluid fast with a couple of teas then miso water then around 1 pm I have a bullet coffee and appetite just goes and don't think of food for hours and have to remind myself to even drink water.

I modify as well and have about a dessert spoon of coconut oil butter a knob of butter about the same in coffee made from scratch. I use unsweetened almond milk but you could do cream and I use stevia to sweeten. Best of luck with it you get to like it :smile:
25 Mar 2014, 10:26
Good luck @Julieathome we will all be thinking of you, before you know where you are you will be home again being spoiled by your menfolk.

@Wendyjane you will be with us, virtually, don't worry we will be thinking of all of you, over the world and having a great time,

@Debs relax, you are going through stressful times, new job, health niggles etc, be kind to yourself and it will happen for you

Ballerina s :heart:
25 Mar 2014, 10:33
Thanks ladies, I am my worst enemy and set standards I can't always live up to. Think it must be a Capricorn thing!
25 Mar 2014, 10:36
Oh @Debs a cappie like my lovely mum. You will sort that job out and all no doubt :smile:
25 Mar 2014, 10:41
I think it is a Capricorn thing, my 2 best friends, a man and a woman, are both Capricorn and they both have very high standards. The woman of the 2 has too high standards for some things, like when it comes to men and relationships

You're not alone :wink:
25 Mar 2014, 11:27
@Silverdarling thinking of you too and wondering how the new location work wise is going, well I hope :smile:
25 Mar 2014, 21:39
Thanks @gillymary it's going slooowly. Not there yet, spent all day there with the supervisor, who I had trained some years ago when she did another job. There are things that need sorting out, but I may have to put a bit of pressure on to get them sorted.
25 Mar 2014, 21:43
Boo,! I'm back, well sort of. I have canullas everywhere an a machine that saueezes my feet to simulate walking. I wish they would turn it off so l could sleep. Drinking and EATING, a turkey and cranberry sandwich, no less, an in only moderate pain. So all is well. I could really do with a huuby to cuddle though, I miss my comfort blanket.
catch you again tomorrow.
XXX Julie
25 Mar 2014, 21:56
Great news Julie! XX
image.jpg
A little angel to watch over you tonight ~ x
(2.41 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
Previous 1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 127 of 134