The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 125 of 134
Previous 1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
23 Mar 2014, 21:18
Silverdarling wrote:
PennyForthem wrote: @loulou51 we love our caravan (we have an identical one to that in the ad, too). I can't make chutney in the caravan, so it's a real rest for me!
BTW, my chutney is on its way to Harlech this week!!

Just had some of the famed @PennyForthem chutney this lunchtime - may have to call in and get some more in May, on the way down to nr Tenbury Wells! Or will you be on Anglesey by that time?

Let me know by pm when and we can arrange!!
24 Mar 2014, 06:42
Hi Everyone. Been awake since 2am and had to get up at 5am as I was about to fall into a deep sleep. I guess I still have not adjusted. Got to dash - full work day today - get me. :like:
24 Mar 2014, 07:41
First day in a new work location today. A busy week ahead - equally looking forward / in trepidation :shock: :victory:
24 Mar 2014, 08:10
Hope it all goes well for you @silverdarling
Hope your day goes well, too. @rawkaren after your sleepless night.
I'm just waiting for my veg delivery, then I, too, have a busy day!
24 Mar 2014, 08:29
[quote="PennyForthem"]Hope it all goes well for you @silverdarling

And you too @Pennyforthem don't work too hard, by the way, WHERE IS YOUR NEW AVATAR? :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:
24 Mar 2014, 09:47
Ballerina wrote:
PennyForthem wrote: Hope it all goes well for you @silverdarling

And you too @Pennyforthem don't work too hard, by the way, WHERE IS YOUR NEW AVATAR? :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:

Still in the camera, dear @ballerina!!

Right, veg delivered, kitchen clean, coffee being drunk and jars sterilized. Oh, it's a boring day.
24 Mar 2014, 10:06
So grandchildren first three days this week, may have to sleep through Thursday ...!
Have a happy day everyone :0)
24 Mar 2014, 10:08
So, I'm a bit confused @rawkaren...you're in the UK but you're working? Or are you back in the US now or is the 'working' a different kind of work? I think I may have missed something...
24 Mar 2014, 10:43
It takes me a while to catch up on here every evening these days! At this rate we may need a Tent Tent @pennyforthem! We have a ute (Hilux) and want to get some sort of camper trailer or slip on tent to take travelling.
Good luck to you @silverdarling on your new work location, I hope people are welcoming.
Have you got reverse jet lag @rawkaren? I hope you had a lovely time back home and made the most of it, and kept the British economy afloat!
Went to the doctor today about my BP, a grey zone apparently, so watch and wait. Knowing my cholesterol is high too doesn't help.
24 Mar 2014, 12:04
Just had a reply to a query about a new caravan site, which looks lovely, but doesn't allow more than 2 dogs per 'van, so it's not for us. However, I was tickled to note that no 'dangerous breads' are allowed!!
24 Mar 2014, 12:14
Well I'm not surprised. Things can get out of hand when sour-dough breed is involved :lol:
24 Mar 2014, 12:29
Good day everyone !

I am about to go to my parents' house to do the first antibiotics shot to my dog, which should be fun with only one arm..... The trouble is, I am the only one who can do it so.... :confused:

I know that something is up for the end of the week but don't know what and I don't want to know. I was looking to some old pictures and I dream of my 20th birthday day, it will be difficult to do better :cool:

24 Mar 2014, 12:34
PennyForthem wrote: Just had a reply to a query about a new caravan site, which looks lovely, but doesn't allow more than 2 dogs per 'van, so it's not for us. However, I was tickled to note that no 'dangerous breads' are allowed!!

I assume a Tiger loaf would be definitely out of the question then@PennyForthem! :lol:
24 Mar 2014, 13:30
Very good Candice!! I'd thought, like @debs of sour dog!
24 Mar 2014, 14:41
carorees wrote: So, I'm a bit confused @rawkaren...you're in the UK but you're working? Or are you back in the US now or is the 'working' a different kind of work? I think I may have missed something...

Hi @carorees. We have an office in Sheffield so I need to be there quite frequently. One of the reasons why it makes it more bearable to 'commute'. Also because we are London listed, I have alot of 'stuff' to do with advisors and it's always better to do it face to face and the time difference makes it difficult. I have planned it though so I'm at home Monday and Friday.

Have had a lovely morning, apart from trying to recruit someone I used to work with, been out and about in the sun and generally catching up with life in the North East. Just made OH a lamb shank casserole which will keep him going until I get back on Friday. I think the weekend will be another massive cook off for the freezer to keep him going for another 10 weeks :lol:
Previous 1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 125 of 134