The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 128 of 134
Previous 1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
25 Mar 2014, 22:06
Sleep tight Julie x.
Busy and productive day today and a good order has gone out. Made Sweet chilli sauce, curried fruit chutney and prepped my piccalilli for tomorrow. I think I'll sleep well tonight too.
25 Mar 2014, 23:05
prepped your piccalilli? ooohhh errrrr :lol:
25 Mar 2014, 23:16
Yes, Wendy darling, all veggies chopped and bathing in a lovely salted brine!! Makes them nice and crisp!

Waiting for another addition to the family over in Canada tonight. It's a planned C section, so hope all goes well.

Hope our @julieathome is safe in the land of nod. Hopefully, I'm off there too.
26 Mar 2014, 06:04
Great to hear from you Julie :clover: :heart: :smile: sleep well :sleepy:
26 Mar 2014, 07:40
Back to the vet this morning for my dog. He began to breathe quickly again and it's the second time after we stopped the diuretics so it can't be a coincidence. Maybe we have to change the medication, I don't know. All I know is that everyone is very worried and the situation is taking its toll on my parents. Last night I saw my dad cry, you can imagine how heartbreaking it can be.....

So positive thoughts, I need to stay positive...
26 Mar 2014, 07:48
Manderley hugs and positive thoughts winging their way to France for you xx
26 Mar 2014, 08:35
@Julieathome great to see you posting, hope you had a good nights sleep and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

@Manderley I hope your poor dog is O.K. They are such a worry

Ballerina x :heart:
26 Mar 2014, 08:42
Hope all is well @Manderley Thinking about you
so upsetting to see your dad like that I hope all of you
don't get to stressed. :heart: Hugs to all 3 of you + dog. :heart:
26 Mar 2014, 09:27
Julie? @Julieathome? How are you doing this morning? It was certainly most impressive to hear from you yesterday. Hope you had a good night and day 1 of recovery goes well.

Bean :starving: :heart:
26 Mar 2014, 09:49
Julie - that you are already out of the la-la land and able to post is mighty impressive. Hope you got some sleep no matter the lack of the hubby. Send you :clover: :clover: :clover: for fast recovery.

Manderley - oh how we cross all our paws and fingers for your doggie and the humans too. :heart:
26 Mar 2014, 09:57
Just seen your post @Manderley. I do hope your little friend will recover soon. Its always such a heartbreaking time when our furry friends are ill isn't it. Whilst I was at the vet's yesterday, I saw several dogs coming out after surgery, with their little shaved areas and the love that their owners gave them was just wonderful. They are our children, too, aren't they.

Sending all my best good vibes Manderley xxxx

Bean :starving: :heart:
26 Mar 2014, 10:45
Glad to hear you have come out of the operation well and alert(ish),@julieathome. Keep well.

@Manderley, I feel for you at the moment and your poor dog! it isn't nice. I am keeping everything crossed for you. :heart:
26 Mar 2014, 10:50
Yes Bean - for us crazy pet lovin' people our pets are our kids too. I use to say I have three kids with fur and two without. Well, yeah at lest non furry in most places LOL.
It's as bad when the pets are ill as when the kids where babies and couldn't tell us what was wrong.. My Fiona (12.5 next month) have "breast cancer" surgery 2 yrs ago and now the remaining tumors have grown bigger. Me and The DH are quite worried and fretting, but John (15) said the other week "Mom stop this, Fiffi will live as longs as she lives". He is quite wise :heart:
bild-26.JPG
Sunbathing beauties
26 Mar 2014, 10:54
@manderley. Hugs from me. @julieathome, what a trooper - straight on line. Hope you are feeling ok this morning.
26 Mar 2014, 11:01
What a lovely picture Wolfie! And such a sensible son!
Previous 1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 128 of 134