The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 42 of 134
Previous 1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
14 Feb 2014, 09:58
Here I am at Llanrwst market with no customers in sight. Early days yet, but all the stall holders look worried.
14 Feb 2014, 10:04
Are the tents securely battened down??
14 Feb 2014, 10:11
Yippee! One Chilli jam sold! Looking very snow laden out there.
14 Feb 2014, 10:16
It doesn't sound good out there @Pennyforthem I guess most people aren't risking the weather unless its absolutely necessary. I woulsn't have been going out today, even if it is valentines day, normally.
14 Feb 2014, 10:17
Good luck @Julieathome, crossing fingers and paws here :crossed:

@PennyForthem with the weather we all have these days I don't think it's really surprising that nobody goes out, unfortunately :frown:

OH just called me from Bangkok where it's around 5:00PM right now. He is a lovely man, isn't he ? :heart:
14 Feb 2014, 10:17
PennyForthem wrote: Here I am at Llanrwst market with no customers in sight. Early days yet, but all the stall holders look worried.

Hope you've got your thermals on and a flask of something hot to drink Penny! Have a good day! :heart:
14 Feb 2014, 10:18
Oh goodness, sounds horrible. Sitting on the sofa here with hubby working his way around the UK courtesy of BBC weather page, lots of mutterings of 'glad I'm not there' and 'oh I bet they're having a miserable time in Cheltenham'. Friends who emigrated here and then went back to the UK live there! Getting the grand armchair tour of everywhere we've ever lived and been on holiday; I now know it is 1 and 9 in Crawley :confused:
14 Feb 2014, 10:52
I have deliveries to make and am meeting the owner of a new deli opening soon, so my day won't be wasted.
14 Feb 2014, 11:32
Surely the weather has to ease up soon for you all.
I'm hoping the predicted rain for Sydney isn't too bad as I'm climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge tomorrow. I'm very excited, I've wanted to do this for ages.
14 Feb 2014, 11:36
Wineoclock wrote: Surely the weather has to ease up soon for you all.
I'm hoping the predicted rain for Sydney isn't too bad as I'm climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge tomorrow. I'm very excited, I've wanted to do this for ages.

Oh wow @Wineoclock! Make sure you post some pics if you can please! :like:
14 Feb 2014, 12:00
Wowzer@Wineoclock keep usposted on that!
@PennyForthem keep wrapped up,hot drinks etc..
glad youve got deliveries and meeting to keep you warm and moving about..otherwise the day would drag,out in the wild weather at the market! X
14 Feb 2014, 12:11
We are warm and cosy in here, which is why I'm happy to do this market! Am resisting a lamb burger across the way and the fudge on the next stall!
14 Feb 2014, 12:17
I would go for the fudge, as I don't like lamb and fudge is my weakness :wink:
14 Feb 2014, 12:28
Ohhh thats difficult Penny! Surrounded by good things to eat! How is the weather going ? Are many people out and about?
The weather here is dismal! Storm deffo building up! X
14 Feb 2014, 13:08
Snow on the mountains round here but nothing at lower levels. The forecast has definitely scared away the customers.
Previous 1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 42 of 134