The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 41 of 134
Previous 1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
13 Feb 2014, 23:04
Oh wowzer @Maggiee how fab is that! A baby for valentines day,the best gift of all,your very own valentine present every year!
And of course, i am sure you christened the dear boy " Valentine" ? X
13 Feb 2014, 23:16
Maggiee wrote: thanks for the great laugh @CandiceMarie what a hoot!! :lol: :lol: - it's 10.00am here downunder and I am still awaiting my card, flowers and chocolates!! I think it's going to be a long wait!! :wink: :wink:

Don't forget the hot drinks @Sue.Q - lots of honey, tea and lemon with a good dash of brand or rum!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a Valentine Baby 33 years ago, which was such a lovely present, he was and still is such a special boy. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Have a great day everybody.

cheers Maggie :smile: :smile:

@Maggiee Now you've got the crystal ball :shock:
Just done him a hot toddy with brandy and orange/honey.
Well you certainly had the ultimate valentine pressie.
@CandiceMarie Go carefully with those precious hands with all your cards enjoy tomorrow's romantic meal.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
13 Feb 2014, 23:45
Definitely Sue x my hands - and my legs - are insured for millions! :grin: :lol:
13 Feb 2014, 23:50
Hubby keeps on telling everyone that he won't get life insurance because the temptation for me to actually fulfill my numerous threats to kill him and get an insurance payout too would be way too tempting.

As for Valentines Day, it's going to be spent with hubby, but the only meal I'll be getting is at the hospital canteen. I'm in for a CT scan tomorrow of my lower back. We are leaving extra early just to make sure we have time to work around any flooded bits.
13 Feb 2014, 23:53
:clover: Good Luck with that tomorrow @Julieathome Hope all goes well for you. :clover:
13 Feb 2014, 23:58
Me too julie :like: hope goes ok
Sorry to hear youve been in so much pain lately x
I
14 Feb 2014, 00:06
OMG! On the dot of midnight feb 14 and an ad on tv for " condoms for Valentines Day!"
14 Feb 2014, 07:37
Hope you're all inundated with cards, peeps - we exchanged ours early this morning!
I'm off to market this morning - first one since Christmas and I'm shaking the tinsel out of the cash box and the glitter out of the carriers! Snow is forecast and I don't really want to go, but the car is loaded, so I'd better be going!
14 Feb 2014, 07:52
Morning everyone

The storm last night lasted a while.I never saw a thundestorm during winter so the first lighting was quite a big shock :shock: It's still windy and raining but the worse is over

No valentine day for me as OH is away and I don't believe in that purely commercial day anyway. However, my parents met 50 years to the day so my dad ordered 50 tulips, my mum's favorite flower
14 Feb 2014, 07:58
If you need a giggle @Sue.Q, I recommend looking on you tube for a video entitled Man flu by ManstrokeWoman, all the tips you need for man flu :lol:
14 Feb 2014, 08:06
Good luck @PennyForthem and take care!
14 Feb 2014, 09:25
Cough cough atchoo cough Happy cough cough atchoo Valentines cough cough everyone atchoo.
Strange cold has a return feature :0(
14 Feb 2014, 09:40
Lots of love to all on Valentines!x
Have a good day everybody ,get well all those under the weather,happy market day Penny,hope hubby made it thru the night Sue
Beano and anyone else looking for love..have you tried internet dating..As long as youre cautious and use common sense measures before meeting up with anyone..you may find yrself a lovely partner or a fab friend xx
image.jpg
All you need is love,love - love is all you need x
(32.18 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
14 Feb 2014, 09:46
Chocolates for breakfast. Hubby bought a box of Prestat chocolates for me this morning. I've never heard of them, but in hubby's words 'I could never understand why the Duke of Edinburgh loved them so much, what was wrong with a Whispa bar?'. (Hubby used to be The Dukes close protection officer at one time). It seems the whole Royal Family love them.

But, quality does shine through, having a 'passion fruit cream' chocolate in dark, dark chocolate for breakfast is divine. It is the large box too. I've has 5 of them and can't have anymore, they are so rich.

I'm off to the hospital soonish, we are giving ourselves plenty of time to avoid the floods and if the chance comes, to have a pub meal on the way. That is if the pubs haven't gone stupidly overpriced just because its Valentines Day.
14 Feb 2014, 09:51
@Pennyforthem which market are you off to? If not too far off our route i may drop in to it. Wrap up warm, it doesn't look like its going to be a nice day out there.
Previous 1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 41 of 134