The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 39 of 134
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
12 Feb 2014, 23:55
Still on life insurance here. They must be trying to tell me something!
12 Feb 2014, 23:57
Lol caravan club now :lol: wonder if @pennyforthem gets those
13 Feb 2014, 00:03
image.jpg

Ok people,
You have to see this one!!
13 Feb 2014, 00:29
I'm jealous now... no ads here to look at.. most miffed. Not that I would want to see 700+ Thai women, but he caravan club that {@wendy darling sees might interest me a bit...oh zzzzzzz
13 Feb 2014, 00:53
Well I've got 'static caravans for sale' !!! But have had 'House of Fraser Ralph Lauren' items which I'd looked at online -! :shock: :wink:

@Wendy Darling you obviously have the same ad profile as me :bugeyes: :cool: :shock:

@wildmissus - sorry for your £97 - but it might have been so much more if you'd gone elsewhere! I quite like the place, but not their checkout protocol of rushing you thru at 100mph not allowing you time to pack - a review forum i looked at suggested that they have targets for throughput of checkout items, so many an hour (this was from an employee). Enjoy your chocolate and hope you're feeling a bit better lately :like:

@PennyForthem! You obviously need to get on a few sites, then they'd pop up along the bottom here! Hope you've battened down the hatches - it's very windy up here now!

@Debs - you are getting my disease, ie mentioning chocs in every post! Your hairdresser sounds very sympatico - either that or your hair looked a right old mess!!! :wink:
13 Feb 2014, 05:56
Hi Everyone. I'm just off to bed now but I gather many of you have probably had a sleepless night with the storm. OH called, the phones are down in the house (but wifi is working). In the grand scheme of things and what others are going through, he is just greatful its only the phones (although the alarm company phoned him at 1.30am on his mobile to check whether the outage was genuine) :curse:

My news today is that I am now two weeks without a decent fast. So I have ordered a set of Withings scales today to give myself the shock treatment..... :shock: :shock:
13 Feb 2014, 06:01
Fingers crossed for those, but be kind to yourself, there is a lot going on with all your agile workers!
13 Feb 2014, 09:47
Hope @julieathome isn't suffering as much today and hubby's injection has started to take effect.
I don't appear to have any ads on here, maybe it's to do with your privacy settings as I've just checked mine and I have Ad-blocker ticked.
13 Feb 2014, 09:49
Hello everyone !

@rawkaren 2 weeks without a fast is nothing considering all the big changes there are in your life right now. Take your time to get used to your new life and, even if you put a little weight on, no big deal :wink:

To everyone with health and weather issues, take care of yourself

Just recieved a picture OH sent me from Antibes last week. It arrived late because of my mobile provider (is that the right word ?). I shall post it in the pictures thread in a few minutes. Damn I miss that man.......
13 Feb 2014, 10:25
RE - ads, all i have is one for cataracts! :grin: :lol:
They mustnt have heard that i had both eyes done a while back..it had got to the stage where i was trying to flag down lorries thinking they were buses,which led to much mirth from passers by! I am now Shirley Sharp Eyes! :wink: they took the cataracts out but left the twinkle in! :wink:
@nursebeanand @Julieathome and hub...hope you all feel better today x
@Debs i want a hairdresser like yours..big hug to everyone,havent been able to read much today..hope all ok after the stormy day yesterday x
SIL is interviewing today,then we're off to Penny Lane Wine Bar before they get the train back to london :confused: x
13 Feb 2014, 10:38
Hope SiL's interview goes well, CM. Fingers crossed for you that he gets the job in L'pool.
Just finishing a mug of miso soup, then on to making Beetroot and horseradish chutney. The horseradish makes me cry when it's grated!!
13 Feb 2014, 10:44
Damn that naughty horseradish PFT! Any of the onion tricks work. Such as breathing through a piece of bread?! Without eating it of course if you are low carb :wink:
13 Feb 2014, 10:49
Take good car every one

I have the Thai girls on the side of my page but they disappear once I log on.

Agree re @rawkaren taking it easy, you will return with gusto once you can, come over to taking the scenic route love to have your company but am sure you are time poor.
13 Feb 2014, 11:52
I have to come off my PC for a few hours or maybe the day. It turns out I have a virus. So a major re-instal which means backing up everything which is what takes hours.

Power outage last night for a few hours, but it was the wee hours, I only noticed because hubby's stair lift started beeping (battery back up) to tell the world it had no power coming in, which woke me up so I could turn it off.
13 Feb 2014, 12:09
I am getting ads for life insurance and/or conservatories, not sure that I like what that says about me..........expiring AND boring. Ah well, tells me nothing I didn't know already. :shock:

@Wildmissus you spent £97 on chocolate? Respect, woman, total respect :cool:

Ballerina x :heart:
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 39 of 134