The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 54 of 134
Previous 1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
19 Feb 2014, 14:37
Thanks @ballerina. Too bad he is only here for a few days, but I'm coming home for a couple of weeks end March. Been feeling a bit homesick this week so looking forward to it already :heart:
19 Feb 2014, 15:25
I bet you are both really excited, hope you get over your homesickness, I'm sure hubby will help out on that front. Have you given him a shopping list i.e. chocolate, chocolate or perhaps some chocolate?

Ballerina x :heart:
19 Feb 2014, 15:27
:heart: Hi @rawkaren Enjoy your quality time with your hubby and just pray that he doesn't bring with him some of our weather :shock: so you see you have nothing to become home sick for other than missing him as you do just remember it all brings on retirement and your your case hopefully an earlier version. :heart: Take care and I hope the food search is working in your favour and your reaction calming down.
:heart: :heart: Sue
19 Feb 2014, 16:02
Hello Karen. I hope you have a nice few days with hubby. Yes does he have anything secreted on his person. Lol sorry I meant did he have a shopping list ?
19 Feb 2014, 18:40
And we really don't expect to see you on here @rawkaren, do we ladies? After all, you will be otherwise engaged!

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :grin:
19 Feb 2014, 19:38
Aww so happy for you@rawkaren x !
19 Feb 2014, 19:40
Anyone watching Corrie?
Hurray Roy is alive! :grin: :lol: :like: :victory: xxx! Good old Roy!
19 Feb 2014, 20:21
Nothing wrong with yummy mummies .... I have to say that because according to my friend, I've become one :oops: How, I'm not quite sure, but I think the title stems from my habit of wearing dresses all year round :confused: Have done a wardrobe check and none of the ones I wear on the school run are Boden - phew!

I dared to buy a natty little navy jersey blazer last year, and wore it with skinny jeans, a white vest and some fake pearls. Hubby loved it and I felt great, it was such a change to my norm. However, a different friend accused me of turning into a 'DFL' - that's coastal dweller speak for 'down from London' second homers :razz: So I can't seem to win!

Oh well. I'm sure there are worse things to be called in life. My husband describes one female relative as a cultured bimbo :lol: She wears a lot of Boden, and Joules too. Shocking behaviour! :lol: :lol:
19 Feb 2014, 20:36
Well, this forum is a never-ending learning experience. I had to google for yummy mummy, and @Winsome, I should think you'd be quite pleased, as according to Wikipedia, you are young, attractive, and wealthy. I also learned there what a MILF is. :shock:
19 Feb 2014, 20:45
Hi @Rawkaren sorry to hear you're feeling a bit homesick. It'll be lovely for you having hubby with you and then not long til you're back home for a bit. Something to look forward to!

Bean :smile: :heart:
19 Feb 2014, 21:06
I was watching Corrie - never been so pleased to see that beige anorak!
19 Feb 2014, 21:23
Yes @Manderley second you on the gin, I have rediscovered gin and tonic and goodly squeeze of lemon or lime juice. Just straight G&T far too strong for my newly reformed taste buds so I have invented a G&T spritzer with good serve of sparkling mineral water. It is lovely, apologies if that is a sin to the purists
19 Feb 2014, 21:26
Madcatlady wrote: I was watching Corrie - never been so pleased to see that beige anorak!

I know mcl! Its daft isnt it but i felt sooo pleased to see his familiar face again!
Do we need to get a life? I love Corry for its moments of humour..like mary in tonight's episode! X
19 Feb 2014, 21:28
@gillymary i love a gin with tonic and slice of lime.lime juice squeezed into my glass,and plenty of ice
Also love it with bitter lemon
Could never drink it neat! X
19 Feb 2014, 21:29
Gin makes me weep-but vodka doesn't!!!!!!!!!
Previous 1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 54 of 134