The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

2009 posts Page 53 of 134
Previous 1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 134 Next
Re: CHATTERBOX BEANIE
19 Feb 2014, 06:38
Ain't Boden the choice du jour for yummy mummies doing the school run? I wish I could see these ads you all see.. Ooo hang on, I just went in on my ipad and had an ad about 'Garcinia Cambogia" :shock:
19 Feb 2014, 07:03
Mmm, I am being watched. I was just looking up rental properties in Perth and now rentals have popped up. Creepy
19 Feb 2014, 08:24
Yes I have just been looking up b and bs in rural yorkshire for a respite stay with my Mum and ... You've guessed it!
19 Feb 2014, 08:26
It is all a bit Big Brother isn't it

Bean :shock:
19 Feb 2014, 08:55
I've got cottages for you now. That's so not going to happen. Came home early the last time we had a UK holiday. My BMW convertable didn't even have it's top down!! Been looking at Seychelles, Dubai and mauritious. That's not on there, obviously they think we can't afford it. :frown:
19 Feb 2014, 09:11
The trouble with having dogs is I can't go on holidays abroad. So I HAVE to go, er, in a cottage for my hols! The last one .i stayed in was in Padstow. I absolutely love it there and would live there if I could

Bean :smile:
19 Feb 2014, 09:26
It wants me to do an MBA!! I've done enough studying to last a lifetime! I didn't realise they sold convertibles in the UK carieoates :wink: :grin:
19 Feb 2014, 09:35
haha... and we all thought we'd ditched those cookies once we started 5 2. Now they're with us again!!
Morning all!

Yes, judging by the yummy mummies at the boden party yesterday, @rawkaren you're right. I was introduced to all strangers as 'the lady who makes those fabulous pickles', so I wasn't complaining!!
19 Feb 2014, 09:57
Morning everyone!
The ads are insisting i have a gastric band op..a bargain at just under five thou! :grin: :lol:
@nursebean i love padstow too x
19 Feb 2014, 10:13
Well here is an interesting twist DH and I share a iPad so he gets on and is looking for golf stuff and cars and dare I say it but blokey stuff then I get on and there are the girls. So today I asked point blank 'do you check out the chicks on line' he swears not and I can look at his history. So there is the capacity to suss the difference between our internet surfing. I am getting low carb pasta, what can I say.
19 Feb 2014, 11:13
Morning all !

Yesterday I woke up at 3:30, today at 4:30, it's nonsense, really
:bugeyes:
One week to go before OH is back :heart:

And I think one of my cat is becoming a dog :shock:

No big deal :razz:
19 Feb 2014, 11:49
I almost forgot, I had my first Gin Fizz ever a few days ago and damn this stuff is good !!!!

So, from the bottom of my heart,thank you all of you, lovely English people, for the gift that is Gin :razz: :grin:
19 Feb 2014, 12:00
nursebean wrote: The trouble with having dogs is I can't go on holidays abroad. So I HAVE to go, er, in a cottage for my hols! The last one .i stayed in was in Padstow. I absolutely love it there and would live there if I could

Bean :smile:

We tried and tried...we're not allergic to the uk but...
We had a caravan @nursebean we towed it around the uk when the kids were little, Lauren had her first outing when she was 8weeks old, and I was a preggars caravaner before she came along. It was a lovely van with Lshaped sitting room and an end shower room. A lovely big awning and we used elec/waste hook ups.
But it was costing a fortune in storage and the fact that we also went to Spain as we wanted to escape to a bit of sunshine. So we pitched/stored it in Dorset and went religiously for two years. We just aren't lucky with the weather. I'd love a camper van when I retire I'm driving around Europe. Loved padstow. Too
19 Feb 2014, 14:05
Morning/afternoon all. @Manderley. Nice feeling knowing your OH is on the way isn't it? Mine is here tomorrow afternoon :heart:
19 Feb 2014, 14:28
Hi Karen, hope you and hubs have a great time,

Ballerina x :heart:
Previous 1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 134 Next
2009 posts Page 53 of 134