The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

126 posts Page 9 of 9
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
Re: Any Americans in the house?
17 Feb 2015, 12:57
I live in Connecticut! I think this WOE is starting to get a little more popular in the U.S. but I'm sure the other big diet players don't want the word to get out, since they will lose money if it does!
17 Feb 2015, 18:11
Welcome to the forum, @CarolynTx!

I have been contemplating starting a Ravelry "tent"/thread. My name on Ravelry is Tillywinkle.

I don't speak of 5:2 to my mom - she was anorexic when I was a child and she can still sometimes spin a little out of control. I don't want to give her any bad ideas or encourage less than healthy behavior in her.
17 Feb 2015, 18:19
17 Feb 2015, 19:01
Hi,
I am located in Massachusetts! :wink:
17 Feb 2015, 20:27
Welcome! So you're completely buried in snow then? ;-)
03 Mar 2015, 19:20
hello all, I am in Nashville, TN. Not sure how I missed this forum thread but I am here now!
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
126 posts Page 9 of 9