The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

68 posts Page 4 of 5
Re: FITBIT chat for AUGUST.
17 Aug 2014, 22:52
I've done 6179 today but I have done an exercise class so don't think that's too shabby - question is - will I be able to move at all tomorrow???!!! :confused:
18 Aug 2014, 21:15
Don't you just hate it when you're half way along a walk and you realise you forgot to put your fitbit back on when you got up? :bugeyes:
19 Aug 2014, 22:29
Hi, @carieoates, I am now the proud owner of a Flex and have used it for two days! I am basically idle but thought that it might keep me motivated to join this thread. I have reset my initial steps target to 5000 but will re- assess at the end of my first week. Who knows, I may make it to 10,000 one day!
Any tips on getting the best out of my Flex would be most appreciated! :smile: Valerie
20 Aug 2014, 06:53
@StowgateResidentYay go you.
Firstly you can join the 5.2 group on there.
Pm me your email address and you can be with us, Madcatlady, callyanna, Wendydarling, Pennyforthem etc etc etc.
20 Aug 2014, 08:24
@StowgateResident Welcome to the Fitbit club!
I guarantee it won't be long before you find yourself climbing the stairs for no other reason than to get a few more floors in, and not minding parking the car at the far end of the car park, because now your extra steps have a purpose!
20 Aug 2014, 08:56
That's what I'm hoping for, @Annurca!

Thanks, @carieoates, I seem to be in the group!

Must go and do some steps! :grin:
20 Aug 2014, 09:03
Waiting or my Fitbit flex to be delivered today! Can't wait to join the group too!
20 Aug 2014, 09:26
callyanna wrote: Waiting or my Fitbit flex to be delivered today! Can't wait to join the group too!

You next luvvy
25 Aug 2014, 00:11
I've had my Flex for five and a half days now and can't believe the difference it has made to my willingness to get off my sofa and walk! This initial enthusiasm may not last when the weather turns but at present I'm doing OK!
Did you get yours yet, @callyanna? If so, how are you getting along with it?
25 Aug 2014, 02:25
I'm still waiting for the novelty to wear off, and I've had it nearly a year :D
25 Aug 2014, 08:00
https://www.fitbit.com/group/22B49B/lea ... WEEK&new=1

Here she is @StowgateResident, check out the leaderboard on the fitbit.com, she's there.,
All newbies, you are doing very very well. I dragged my hubs out for a wee walk last night, seeing the combines trying to get the final bit of wheat in before last nights rain. Anyhow little did he know that my intention was my 5km route. Bless him, he usually plays golf so walking isn't a hard task, but it was getting dark and the lamb was In the oven so it was a fast pace.

image.jpg
25 Aug 2014, 08:40
StowgateResident wrote: I've had my Flex for five and a half days now and can't believe the difference it has made to my willingness to get off my sofa and walk! This initial enthusiasm may not last when the weather turns but at present I'm doing OK!
Did you get yours yet, @callyanna? If so, how are you getting along with it?

Hi Valerie, yes love it and think I have sent you a friend's request on there!
My best day so far was yesterday, clocked up 11,426 steps mostly thanks to my toddler grandson who is never still for a minute and is constantly into something! Like you, just hope the novelty doesn't wear off too quickly but I've a good feeling I'll stick with this. x
25 Aug 2014, 09:26
25 Aug 2014, 09:48
11:57. Come on man, let's go! That's me that is. In fact, they are all me :lol: :lol: :lol:
68 posts Page 4 of 5