The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

67 posts Page 5 of 5
GMH wrote: This page does not exist, has moved, or you do not have permission to view it.

I think you need an invite to the group, pm me your email address and I'll add you to the group
I have spent a lot of time in the last couple of weeks weeding a very long flower bed and spreading mulch on it, hard work but not good for adding to my Very Active minutes. I can't believe its almost March already.
KataMac wrote:
GMH wrote: This page does not exist, has moved, or you do not have permission to view it.

I think you need an invite to the group, pm me your email address and I'll add you to the group

Sorry but I did this a few weeks back. Something obviously went wrong with the link by all accounts as when I tried to re invite her my message said "already a member " I'm baffled. Maybe you could leave fitbit altogether and re start a new account. But that's a bit drastic.
It's not happened before and I've invited approx 30 members maybe more.

Can you retrieve the invite email?
OK I think it's sorted! @Carrieoates I have left group, so if you reinvite me I'll accept on my laptop with my paired device. Should work. @Rawkaren FYI
Now on another note. I think it was @Katamac who commented on sleep tracking being inaccurate so you don't use it anymore. I went to settings last night and put it on sensitive for sleep...whoa!!!! Looked this morning and it was telling me that I was awake for 3+ hours of my 8 hours in bed! Now I remember waking briefly (lots as usual) and going back to sleep rather than being awake for hours looking at the ceiling, but is my sleep THAT disturbed? Holy crap, is that why I'm always tired? or is it inaccurate? I'll monitor it. The minimals do tend to wake me, cat stalking about, dogs licking n chewing (yes we are trying to get to the bottom of the skin problems), Danny jumping off bed then whining to get back up (knee still bad after surgery 6 months ago, can't jump). So maybe I need to lock minimals out of my bedroom? Or will they whine at the door, like poor neglected children LOL
Well it might be March, but...I have to say competition is a good thing. Saw that @Rawkaren was snapping at my heels...the storms had arrived, but I knew I was only at 6500, I had to walk some more. Then I looked out the front and saw a neighbour going past wth her dog. I thought if she can walk in the rain at 78, so can I. Threw dog walking clothes on, threw the leads on the boys and off we went. Was only going to do a short walk, as Danny has a sore paw, but my friend walks slowly, so we walked to the beach and round the oval and then home, about 6000 steps yay! :bugeyes: :cool:
Well done everyone! @GMH, @callyanna @carieoates. Can't keep up - thanks for spurring me on!

I'm happy with my first month and it is great to be part of a community. Over 130 miles walked and started to establish a routine. The only days I didn't do my steps is when I was sick - took me about a week to recover.

It has re-kindled my interest in hiking so with the weather getting better I'm going to be doing more exploring.

I have stopped wearing it at night. I don't find it very effective.

I have joined two other communities, but the ones out here in California are way out of my league. The top of the leaderboard walk 4 or 5 times further than me every day.

Anyone planning on getting the Apple watch?
67 posts Page 5 of 5