The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

68 posts Page 2 of 5
Re: FITBIT Chat for MARCH
03 Mar 2015, 19:00
@rigi, @golarne. I normally would shout for @carieoates to help but I have noticed that any of the community can invite others which I had not realised. So feel free to PM me or Carie your email address and we can join you.
03 Mar 2015, 19:33
Correctamundo Karen anyone can do it.
03 Mar 2015, 19:53
@carrieoates nt sure where to look in settings. My profile says Not a membe of any groups. I'm sure customer service can correct it.
03 Mar 2015, 20:07
@carrieoates have fiddled about re acc and looks like I am in. Thanks :-)
03 Mar 2015, 20:18
GMH wrote: @carrieoates have fiddled about re acc and looks like I am in. Thanks :-)

Excellent stuff, so glad it's all ok on the end. Thought how unlucky you'd been so far. But now we can put it all behind us and get on,,,,
03 Mar 2015, 20:53
Woohoo @GMH you're on the leaderboard! See we're at 63 members now - and more joining. :grin:
04 Mar 2015, 07:45
Haha just hit # 1, that should last for 10 mins until everyone gets home and syncs LOL Tomorrow is a day off, so 13,000 less there. I'll make the mist if my 10 mins of fame :wink: my brother wants to know if it allows you 1/2 bottle of wine if you've done well...sshh it doesn't know about the wine :oops:

On a serious note, has anyone else got their device set to sensitive for sleep? My results are disturbing...as is my sleep. I KNOW I'm tired all the time but really am I getting THAT little sleep?
04 Mar 2015, 09:19
I can't find a place to change my sleep to sensitive - I've got the flex, do you maybe have one of the others? I've been waking up crazy early and not able to got back to sleep for nearly a week, and feel like a zombie, so know I'm getting way too little sleep.
04 Mar 2015, 10:06
Settings, devices, sleep tracking @KataMac. Hey I think u just stole my 10 mins of fame LOL
05 Mar 2015, 02:02
Haha not for long, Susan just ran past :grin:
Ah thank you, found it. Have set sleep tracking to sensitive, and will report back as to how accurate it is. If I remember to turn it on at night.
05 Mar 2015, 03:20
Haha yes I'd have to be dragged by a team of sled dogs to keep up with Susan :bugeyes: :wink:
05 Mar 2015, 16:06
If you are part of the group, go to Community on the top of your Dashboard, and you'll find us all there in your Activity Groups.
@Golarne I see you but I can't see @Rigi unless you go by a different name.
05 Mar 2015, 16:36
Got my NZ badge today for walking 990 lifetime miles, the entire length of the country! Good to see so many new members joining our group.
05 Mar 2015, 16:55
Well done @Callyanna that's great. :star:
I've seen you on the leaderboard @SianS , your position is in no danger from me!
Isn't it annoying when doing a job which is mildly physical (decorating) doesn't register at all? Mind you, the walk down to the beach and back to clear my head was good, and I think that before having my Flex I'd have just slumped with my book and a cup of tea.
05 Mar 2015, 17:07
I'm Carol L. on the fitbit leader board by the way!
68 posts Page 2 of 5