The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

1457 posts Page 98 of 98
Previous 1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 Next
Re: Are there any runners here?
13 Dec 2017, 15:21
Hi @CreakyPete, good to hear from you! Nice things are working well (again). Not involved in running currently (I do that in summer), but speedskating is my winter sports, so I am involved in that to keep fit (and slim)
Re: Are there any runners here?
18 Dec 2017, 17:55
Hi Pete & fellow runners. Glad to here you have the second hip in place and doing well. I'm sure you will break through 24:00 in the spring. I'm much the same weight wise as well but still doing 1 fast a week now which I find valuable but a little more difficult to accomplish from a discipline standpoint. Doing 5:2 was easier because the next fast was never far into the future. As for running I'm also off-season. I do occasional indoor runs and lot's of walking along with working out at the local gym. For the 2016-2017 seasons my emphasis shifted to more frequent but shorter runs of 5k, 10k, 15k with occasional half marathons. I'm finding by doing that my recovery's are fast and have fewer injuries. Looking forward to March-April to get back into training ! Hope everyone will have an enjoyable holiday season.
Go 2018 !
Previous 1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 Next
1457 posts Page 98 of 98