The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

491 posts Page 10 of 33
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 33 Next
Finally, something to report. HIIT for 10 minutes. I could feel some twinging in my back, so I quit at the half-way mark. Better safe than sorry, ne? especially with my track record...
Back on the Cross Trainer, 25 mins on level 6 :smile:
15 minutes on crosstrainer and 15 on treadmill - slowly back to running after being on the injury couch :)
Walked my 8.2 k jogging route again.
Sorry to hear you are poorly @StowgateResident - hope you soon feel better.

I have done Circuits tonight - still sitting down recovering! Sadly it was the last one as they have decided to replace it with a new classs - "Insanity". I won't be there next week to trial the first one so will have to see what it's like the following week.

Keep moving folks!

:like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:
Wow, @Madcatlady, I would run a mile from any class called 'Insanity' but then I don't like any exercise which involves getting hot or sweaty! Well done to you - you've really upped your exercise level !
Thanks for your good wishes re me not feeling great. The antibiotics have kicked in and I am feeling heaps better. A walk for me tomorrow if the weather is not too horrible.
Oh and we are going to re-arrange the garage so that I can use the treadmill again and get a bit more exercise in....................
6.2 mile jog. Cold, sunny, hardly any wind. Bliss.
Walked 8 km & cycled 50 km today.
Walked 8 km & cycled 50 km today.
Hey @Madcatlady you gonna do Insanity??? I'm an Insanity fan, it's good, it's hard and will make you sweat. Infact it makes me cry sometimes :(
Swimming
Did my usual Weds eve class tonight which is fairly energetic then, in a fit of madness, stayed for Bootcamp as well! Should sleep well tonight!

@Minsmum - I will give Insanity a go as Circuits is being discontinued so no other option on a Tues eve now. After tonight I think I can cope with anything!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
OH and I just returned from our first ever Zumba Gold class. It was great! We'll be doing this every Wednesday plus our other classes and at-home workouts. :grin:
Walked my 8.2 k jogging route. Cool, sunny, still.
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 33 Next
491 posts Page 10 of 33