The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

491 posts Page 11 of 33
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 33 Next
Today my left arm and shoulder are hurting--guess I overdid something at Zumba Gold yesterday. So today I did my 2-mile walking video without involving the left arm.

We oldies need to be careful :razz:
Just 15 mins on the Cross Trainer this morning, I needed to get showered an dressed before the carpet fitters arrived..... they were late!
More tomorrow.
Early morning boot camp. Only 2 sessions this week, but they were good ones!
Me again - been to Body Pump again tonight - my muscles definitely need a rest until Sunday's session now!
In a way, nothing, as I have a streaming cold and did not feel like a walk. But I got my 10,000 steps by doing errands in town and taking extremely circuitous routes between ports of call exploring the far reaches of some housing estates.
Not in the spirit of this thread really but following @Barbarita, quite relieved to say "NOTHING" today after four days "on the bounce" clocking up 5 hrs so far this week, with another one on Sunday morning to look forward to!
Shrouded in fog here all day. After I did one Village Round, OH wanted to go in search of the Sun. Going to Penrith did not fulfil this requirement, and things looked even worse as we turned down to drive along Ullswater. It wasn't until we reached the southern shores of the lake that we came out of the cloud and saw sky and mountains. Made a circuit of it and were in sunshine until nearing Penrith again. I was dropped off at the nearest pub to home and walked back the 2.5 miles to make my quota. North Pennines not visible.
Hi all
Today I cleaned up my treadmill and got an app for the 5K so done week 1 and 2 and now Im glad I done it but Im well worn out now ;-)
Ended on17861 steps on my Fitbit one :-)
7.5 mile jog. Sunny, still, cold, icy roads.
15 minutes HIIT on the elliptical
Bodypump - makes 6 hours this week. Enough said!
5.7 mile jog along the Keswick railway track.
I did 20 minutes jogging today. First time in 3 weeks because of the Flu I caught. I aimed for 25 minutes but couldn't manage it in the end. Will go out again wednesday and friday.
I spent about 90 minutes digging in the garden this afternoon, edging the big flower border along the lawn. It was a lovely sunny afternoon, and I worked up quite a sweat, but it hasn't added much to my step total today.
SianS wrote: I spent about 90 minutes digging in the garden this afternoon, edging the big flower border along the lawn. It was a lovely sunny afternoon, and I worked up quite a sweat, but it hasn't added much to my step total today.

Not fair. :cry: nor does stacking logs.
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 33 Next
491 posts Page 11 of 33