The FastDay Forum

Getting Sweaty! Exercise & Fitness

457 posts Page 31 of 31
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 Next
@Sassy1 I'm sorry but I don't think it was me mentioning the youtube clips - I may be wrong and having a senior moment - so please correct me if I'm wrong!
This week I've done well getting my steps in - 10K per day. But my appetite is way up - I ate like a crazy person yesterday, including half a bagel with butter at 1130pm because i was really hungry and really really really wanted it. The half bottle of wine did nothing to steel my will. >.<

I have no idea if the two are related. But I can't help but form a causal relationship in my mind.
Hi @Esta, it wasn't YouTube but online tutorials using your body weight for resistance that you mentioned. So if you have a link to those, that would be great.

Going swimming as usual this Sunday morning, after I have walked the dogs.

Happy exercising everyone! :smile:
Hi @Sassy1. These were the ones I'd seen http://www.livestrong.com/slideshow/551 ... s/#slide=1 but there are loads of ideas out there. I find a lot of interesting stuff on the livestrong website. Have fun!
I finally made it to the gym for a bit of weight training. phew!
So... that trip to the gym.... I now know what was causing my back problems :-/ No more twisty-twisty machine for me!

In other news, I cycled 28 miles yesterday, from the northern tip of Manhattan to almost the southern tip, and back again. I think the last time I was this tired was after a half-marathon!
One hour biking is one of my daily exercise routine for endurance reason.
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 Next
457 posts Page 31 of 31