The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

93 posts Page 3 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Also joining in today, trying liquids only again but a bit cold here so will see how I go. Agree with you gigi55, the mid to late afternoon is a challenge!
I am in, but more worried than usual. I work in a school, and find fasting easy on a work day. But now I am off for six weeks, and have to fast at home. The days I fast tend to be defined by who in the family is doing what in the evening, so today I need to fast,but yesterday I made cupcakes and invited my friend round for coffee today...So I will have to sit and watch her eat one :(. I did try one last night, and will just have to tell myself that I can have another one tomorrow. I love cake!
Hi everybody! As I announced in my introduction, I'm starting fasting today! Really excited but also terrified at the same time, I hope everything will go well! This weekend was kind of stressful, so I'm experiencing a bit of a turbulent start, but we'll see. Keep you posted!
Morning fellow fasters, usual Monday fast for me, suns out,yay, think its gonna be a good one
:)

Good luck to anyone one their first fast, just remember all you will think about is food....it does get easier.

2 more days and kids will be on hols, hooooray :) :)
I'm fasting today too. Feel a bit tired so will keep my options open if still feel so sluggish later. If I decide to fast then I usually make it through but if today doesn't work out then there's always tomorrow. Good luck all, especially the newbies!
Morning everyone I'm in too. Welcome new fasters and good luck all :clover: . Its already blooming hot :cool: and sticky here :confused: I reckon I could loose a few Lbs in sweat yuck :curse:
Im in today fasting friends. This is my 4th week and am still finding it much easier than i thought. It definately is mind over matter keep occupied and its fine we can eat tomorrow. My weight loss is slow only 2kg in 3 weeks but i am a very active gym bunny and hill climber so maybe it is just dispersing round my body as my clothes do feel looser round my waist. Well thats my theory anyway lol

Happy fasting to everyone :0)
I am in today. MWF this week for me. I had a busy weekend--never got a chance to make my meal plans for this week. I think grilled chicken salad and vegetable soup will work. Hope everyone has an easygoing fast day today.
My second fast today, I feel like I need it after a meal out and a bottle of wine yesterday. Got a busy day and 3 small meals all planned and counted so feeling good this morning :smile:
In here too, I always look forward to a Monday fast, especially after a busy weekend. Happy 'fast day' everyone!
My husband and I are in today, after a very over-indulgent weekend! I am now on maintenance but he has still got seven pounds to go, so I am keeping him company on fast days, otherwise he wouldn't stick to them! :starving:

Good luck to all the newbies. Remember that hunger pangs do pass - they come in waves but if you ignore them they will go away. Keep hydrated, keep busy and remember that no-one ever died from missing a couple of meals! :smile:

Onwards and downwards! :smile: :smile: :smile:
Good morning everyone, I'm in today. Last week it was Tues and Thurs but thought I'd give Monday a go, as thought this would be easier to do after such an over-indulgent weekend. :( Does anybody else find this true? It was my first week last week, and I feel trimmer and better already and have had comments from people!! AMAZING! Feeling tired today so hope it goes ok. Good luck everyone and a welcome and a special good luck to the newbies, you can do it!
Morning everyone, I'm in today too. This will be my ninth fast day and I'm not finding them too bad really, I save my calories for my evening meal and it gets me through the day having that to look forward to.
It is the first day of the summer hols for my children and is hot here, I can have an ice cream tomorrow if I want. :)
Hey everyone, hope you are all well. I am in today as I do my fasts Monday and Thursdays. I weighed this morning and after one week I've lost 3lb!! Probably would of been more had I not come on my period but woohoo I am so happy hehe!!! Bring it on I feel like I'm getting more in touch with my body and the way I eat too it feels FAB!!
Count me in. I'm going for liquid again. Last week I said I wouldnt do another liquid for some time but I'm up for the challenge. Overindulged on the weekend (even on 16/8) so looking forward to the break. Good luck to everyone fasting today.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
93 posts Page 3 of 7