The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

93 posts Page 5 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Successful Monday fast for me... Although I have to admit there is fudge calling my name - "just a tiny tiny sliver!" Time for a willpower workout I suppose.

I was a bit anxious about doing a "late shift" at work (noon to 8pm); but I think it actually worked in my favour.

Now I just have to resist that fudge...
Pamelasockgirl wrote: Phew, so I went from 7pm last night til 6:30 without any food!

I just had dinner of baked salmon, cauliflower, broc and green beans. Now the weird thing is I didn't feel I needed to eat but now I've eaten I could go on and on!! I'm worried how I'm going to lose weight if I eat what I want tomorrow. Does your appetite change?

Yes my appetite has changed a lot. I frequently tell myself on a fast day that I will eat chocolate or cake or ice cream the next day but seldom do. Just don't want it the way I used to. Hang in there.
On my second cup of Pukka cleanse tea, basically nettle and dandelion root, already had a black coffee. Watching the temperature rising so keeping the watery fluids up and in the shade.
Happy fasting :0)
Gino and Mel = Hell
22 Jul 2013, 11:35
OK just seen what these two are cooking today - time to take the dog for a walk - this is torture :bugeyes:
I'm fasting today too (4th one in 2 weeks). I'm looking forward to a big omelette and huuuge salad for dinner but I'm finding I can't eat anything at all during the day as then I won't stop once I've started. I'm very happy to have found this forum - very inspiring! Good luck for today, everyone.
Almost time for bed. I do hope I stop peeing long enough to get some sleep!
I'm in too! Just had lunch, canned vegetable and lentil soup, and have got a plum and an enormous beef tomato for th erest of the working day. I'd be lost without soup, honestly.
Well done Sallyo. I am in today. I am being super this week as I have had enough of being around 70kg for weeeeeekkkkkssss!!! I am determined to see 60 something kilos on Saturday morning, which is when we leave for a three week hol. That means I wont add my weight for 3 weeks but I will weigh in wherever I am to keep track. So I have started off my super week with water, 11,000 steps and a dose of 30 day shred. Good bye 70 something !!!!! Have a great day and a great week everyone. Only we can change our weight!!! (obviously unless we get a surgeon to cut all the nasty bits off!!!!!!!!)
Today is my day for the perfect fast. Family party over weekend was interesting. All that food but I just couldn't overindulge as I was full very quickly. Thank you 5:2! :heart:
A Fast day for me as well. Not only that, I'm declaring that this is a "new start" for me. I've just been faffing about with this 5:2 thing and really want to get the scale moving down again. I've been doing the fasting fine, but the feast days have been too "free". Watching the carbs and portions will be my mantra until this 35 lbs is gone!

Good luck today everyone!
I'm in, too. I was busy all weekend long - and the scales jumped up 3 lbs! Sure it was water. It's been very hot and humid here - high 80s into mid-90s. Good thing there is a front coming through and should knock the highs down to the low 80s for a couple of days.

Take Care all.
I'm in for my usual Monday, Just had my 8 mile walk, the weather is just fantastic 27deg and blue skies perfect for walking. I am hoping to last till 7.30pm then have a giant salad and some strawberries and Walls light ice cream. Until then I will drink Fruit tea and water, only 5 hours to go, no problem. Hope it will be a good day for all fasters.
I'm in. It's my second fasting day and I seem to be having the same problem as last week - hungrier after lunch than I was before, with a nasty headache as a bonus :(
I'm in too! Very hot here today 34 degrees and humid. Have broken out in a sun-induced rash so itchy, sore and hungry :-(
I'm in today too! On my 2nd week of 4:3 and holding strong after a fun weekend involving Oreo cake ;) Its good to see so many people from all over the World! I'm a Brit from Birmingham who has been living in the States for the last 11 years. Love this forum :) Good luck all!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
93 posts Page 5 of 7